Sunday, September 26, 2010

Babies 10,11, and 12!

Kestell is such a little ham! She is always wanting to play and be played with! I have a feeling Seth will really be having to help me entertain her!
Kathleen was very quiet and kept to her self. I enjoyed being with her but sometimes she just wanted left alone and the mommy in me had to let her be happy and not have me try to be over bearing.
Laughing Ally told Carter YOUR IT! Carter felt very tired because his sister had way to much energy for him to handle.
I invited Derick thinking he wanted to be in the baby challenge BUT at last moment he decided that he didn't want to.
Derick- I'm just not ready to be a dad yet! I know that you will do great with the challenge and when I'm ready I will call. I thought to myself that felt so bad for him but understood that it just might have been to weird for him.
Riverview has some of the most beautiful sunrises and I was most interested in todays! I just stood outside and watched it.
As I was outside watching the sunrise a man came running up to me yelling HI VIOLET! I was in shock thinking do I know this guy? He then introduced himself as Effron Wilik.
He was a very happy guy who was always smiling! I could hardly keep myself from really liking him.
I heard about you when I went to get my hair cut at the salon. I was going to cut my hair and donate it to locks of love but then I wanted to make sure to see you and ask to be apart of your 101 baby challenge.
He then went on to explain that he always wanted to be a father but he was made fun of all the time for being so different. "Everyone judges me before they know me," Effron explained to me. I was more than happy to have him be in my challenge.
He was so sweet and it took all of my energy not to fall in love with him. He was so sweet and genuine and I mean come on did you see his smile! I couldn't wait to have his baby.
I heard the most beautiful sound it was truly music to my ears. Effron and I just layed there talking not worrying about the world around us. I really could have stopped the challenge in this moment and just be with him.
But then I thought of all the kids I would be missing and I decided I had to not fall in love with Affron and continue on with my challenge and he can be a part of his child's life as much as he wants to be.
Seth grew up and was now a teenager! He had his fathers skin and face shape but several of his other features where from me.
Ally decided she wanted to wear a dress I was sure to get a good picture of her to show everyone what she looked like. She loves having her hair in a braid.



Ally and I would sit and work on our studies together. I was working on cooking as I helped her with homework. I loved that she was dedicated to school unlike I was when growing up.
I then got Carter and Cole to do their homework as well. Carter was mad because he kept messing up.
I was getting ready to have Kestell grow into a toddler when I got a phone call from Zara (baby #1) Mom I'm PREGNANT!!! She said with much excitement. 
Violet-Wow Zara thats great are you coming to the party at 10:00am right. I'm inviting your aunts and grandma and grandpa Newbie! I bet they would LOVE to see you.
Zara- Yeah mom I will plan on being there I wouldn't miss it!
I then made sure to have Kestell grow up. Here she is baby #8 showing off her daddy's hair and my eyes! A good mixture of both her father and I.
Kathleen (Baby #9) Was my first daughter to have dark hair. The girls looked identical but Kestell had a little bit darker of skin than Kathleen, and their hair color was different.
Kestell was still quite the ham but really made life in the house interesting. I was constantly making sure she stayed out of trouble.
Kestell and Kathleen's dad Chris came over and was happy to see the girl! Kathleen had no clue what to think of him and kept asking Daddy? ...You Daddy?
"I'm your daddy kiddo! and I love you to pieces and I bet your mommy loves you just as much maybe more?" he said while throwing her into the air. 
I started to get sick all the time I felt like me and the toilet where best friends. I didn't get it with my first few pregnancy's I was never sick and now I'm constantly getting sick.
Kathleen was starting be a daddy's girl and I didn't mind so much she really didn't want him to leave. 
I really like that you want to see the girls but don't get them to upset before nap or bed time. It was all in the plan that you have a small part in the girl's lives but I can't have you showing up and causing them to not sleep.
Well I want to be here for them and let them know that they are important to me even though I don't live with them. Violet I don't want to make them or you upset I'm just trying to be a part of their lives.
I'm so glad that your setting aside time to see them and I'm also more than happy to have you visit but it needs to be a set time so that they aren't all upset before bed because I have to handle it and its not easy but it comes with the challenge of having so many kids.
I then got Kestell in her crib for nap time knowing that guests would be arriving soon for the party I promised my sister I would have when the girls where born. I was a little late on planning it but hey I'm only human and raising 9 children!
This darn sink is always breaking. I feel like I spend more time fixing it than using it maybe its time for an upgrade?
Everyone started to show up and I couldn't wait to see all my kids again, and my sisters. Well I really didn't mind if they came or not they are not happy in my choices about having so many kids with out being married. I met Zara first and saw her cute little baby bump!
Someone by the name of Kestell didn't want to take a morning nap and climbed out of her bed and hid in the toy box to watch the party. That little stinker :)
Violet-How are you feeling Zara? Is the baby moving allot? Zara- Yes mom, all the time we think HE is going to be a soccer player!
I was so happy for Zara and her little family! She was going to be such a wonderful mom to my first grandchild and It's A BOY!!!!
Cole and Zaiden got to talking about the medical field because Cole is interested in being a doctor.
Carter grew up at the party and planned to move out with his twin brother after the party was over. I didn't mind because I liked having all my kids in one place at the same time.
Cole and Carter (babies 4 and 5) both didn't change much from when they where kids but they are quite handsome and I have a feeling they will be married in no time. MORE GRANDCHILDREN PLEASE!
My mom (Betty in the green shirt) was mad when my sister Zoey (in the overalls) came up to talk to me because she wanted to talk to me first this only lasted a little while because I walked away I was not real happy about fighting around my kids.
What do you think Sara I not only name my first child after you I also threw a party because you where upset that I didn't have you over more.
Sara- they are just growing so fast and can you believe it your oldest is pregnant! I feel like its time I get married because I'm now an Aunt to 9 and a great Aunt to 1 YIKES 
Having a big family is wonderful and Sara I know that you will just love being a mom. I know a few guys in town you want their number's. We both started laughing. But then I started to think how odd would that be if one of my baby daddy's married one of my sister's?
Sara started to dance with Carter and I found Zeke going to check out the basement and look who else is up from her nap. Kathleen was playing quietly on the floor I then shrugged my shoulders realizing the party must be to loud for her to sleep.
 I also took this opportunity with everyone being there to announce  I was pregnant once again.
I made sure to get a picture of my first two children Zaiden and Zeke since they are both out of the house I wanted to have a picture to look at!
Zara then told her little boy that he was going to have a playmate soon after he's born. I then thought it would be neat to ask Zaiden what I was having since he's a doctor.
I was wondering do you mind telling me what I'm going to have?!? 
 Congratulations mom this time your going to have A BOY!!!
Sara was listening to the converstaion and added HEY Vi, I hope your strong enough to handle another boy.
guests started to leave and so Carter and Cole wanted to say good bye to me before moving on to bigger and better things. "Bye little brother I love you," Cole added to his good bye.
Bye mom I love you and call me when the little guy gets here I can't wait to meet him!
I was feeling lots of movements inside my tummy so I had a feeling I might be having more than 1 but I was excited to make Effron a dad not matter how many I was having.
My belly was growing quite fast and I had a feeling and early delivery was in my future! I was just hoping to never have another birth like Carter and Cole (baby 4 and 5) I passed out and everything it was a huge mess.
Seth was kind of crushing on a girl named Kelly she was the sister of our old baby sitter and they looked so much alike!
While picking up toys I started to think I had allot to blog about. 
Seth noticed my garden looking pretty sad so he thought that before school he would help out a little. I was really happy because I had so much to do before that baby/baby's where born.
YAY FOR BEING POTTY TRAINED! I always get excited when my kids are out of diapers makes things really easy around here.
Kestell (baby 8) wanting more attention than most she always seemed to get some extra special mommy time. I then started to think of what Ally was up to I hadn't seen her around much.
Of course she was downstairs we now had a T.V and video games so she was always wanting to be in the play room I called her up stairs to get ready for school.
On the bus she didn't look to happy. She really wanted to finish level 5 of her Mario brothers game but school is important and I'm not going to let her fail because of the TV I will get rid of it before letting that happen.
During the day it was just the girls and me but boy was I busy. Kestell was just not happy when she wasn't the center of attention and Kathleen giggled when she got the attention before Kestell.
I had a feeling that Kathleen and Kestell would be my first kids to have a sibling rivalry and I was thinking hopefully it wouldn't get to out of hand.
I took a quick nap before the kids would be home from school Kestell and Kathleen where napping as well so I figured I should rest up for the arrival of baby #10! but a growling stomach kept me from sleeping.
So I warmed up some leftover waffles just as I was sitting down to enjoy my food the contractions started.
Joey was born and was as so cute! I couldn't wait to tell Effron he had a son.
but quickly and I mean quickly after Joey was born little Jordyn arrived. I KNEW that I was having more than one!
I took Jordyn downstairs only to realize I was going to have TRIPLETS!!! 
Here she was another little girl Jenna! I was so excited it was my second set of triplets and I couldn't wait for the kids once again to get home from school to find they had 3 more siblings!
When Seth got home we congratulated each other. I congratulated him for his good grades, and he congratulated me on the birth of Joey, Jordyn, and Jenna!
I wish this picture was better quality but oh well here is my current household family photo. Babies 1-5 are all young adults and living lives of their own!


Thank you for reading this! I enjoy getting feed back via from all of my followers weather it be on Facebook, e-mails, or blog comments you are the reason I'm able to keep this challenge going! I love doing it but it makes it a little more fun knowing I have you looking froward to reading my latest entry! If you would like to give me any name ideas/requests I'm all ears. Thank you to Sally for Ally's name I forgot to mention a thank you on her birth blog but I wanted to make sure to give you a shout out! If you would like you can comment below or find me on facebook under Violet Newbie! My e-mail is:
simsfan1121@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of the latest baby daddy, should make for an interesting child :P

    ReplyDelete

You know that feeling when someone notices something you do? Thats how I feel every time I read a comment.