If you are under the age of 15 please check with a parent or guardian before reading. This is a blog has adult
situations and iterations but no nudity.
As Violet held Queena she sang the lullaby that her mother sang to her when she was just a baby. Rocking Queena back and forth she was taken back to where everything began. Quentis was fussing and so she placed Queena back into her crib and tended Quentis' needs. She was happy to have twins in the house it made things feel "normal" than when there is a single birth.
After having a great time with Ashley Violet was irritated when she couldn't get a hold of him. He was either to busy for not answering his phone FINALLY after Violet had left several messages. He called her and said he wanted to come over. Violet was nervous and wished that she had just told him not to bother. She's been down this road before (with Joe) and didn't want another friendship to end badly. "Mom the toilet plugged again." hollered Tramon from the bathroom. He left quickly and Violet got busy getting the toilet fixed. Ashley showed up and walked right inside. He looked around and then heard Violet's voice from the bathroom. The door was open and he lightly tapped on it to make sure that everyone was presentable. "Vi? Are you in here?" He asked walking into the bathroom with his eyes closed and hands out in front of him feeling his way through the short entry.
Violet looked up and quickly went into "Ashley if you can't handle me for who I am and what I'm doing then back out of my life now before I get hurt. I truly thought you understood how hard this is for me. I do have feelings for you, feeling more than a friend should have, but I'm stupid to have those feelings when doing what I'm doing. Ashley you need to make a choice either be my friend or be an acquaintance." Violet sighed with relief to get that all off her chest until she realized she told Ashley that she had feelings for him. Violet quickly put into her head that he didn't catch that part.
Ashley then leaned over and hugged Violet closely. He knew his feelings for her where so real but to tell her how he really feels NOW would make him no better than Joe. He admitted to himself that Violet was unlike any other girl he had met. She radiated in beauty, confidence, and yet she was still insecure and nervous about the unknown. Ashley started to imagine him and Violet together as if there was nothing standing in their way. The mental picture brought a little smile to his face.Ashley- Vi I think you are a great girl and I'm so sorry that I left you hanging. My sister is stuck in Italy so I was at the airport trying to get her back. She isn't the best at following signs and directions.
Violet- Oh I understand I'm sorry I over reacted and disregard my statement about having feelings for you. I'm stupid to think that it could work.
Ashley- Vi you have no idea how badly I...
"MOM WE LOOK GOOD!" Flora, Francine, and Felicia all called from the hallway. They all looked amazing and ready to hit the world in style.
Flora is the youngest of the three but her personality was bigger than both her sisters combined. She and Sam are NOT a couple and she's decided to enjoy her young adult stage in life and play the field when it comes to men.
Francine (the oldest of the 3) is shy and keeps to herself. Ario and her broke up after the whole woohooting and she realized that the image she took of her self was now out there and she has no idea who has seen it. She applied for a job at the clinic and hopes to start off with a clean slate.
Felicia is the most grounded of the 3 girls. She doesn't need men, parties, or even a big career to be happy with her life. She volunteers for the animal rescue league. She works part time at the book store and goes fishing just about everyday. She has a boyfriend but they are not very serious right now and just enjoying each other's company.
Before moving out the girls helped with getting a few things done around the house. They knew that after they moved out Tramon would be Violet's only help and he's not much help. Flora found an apartment for her and Francine to share and Felicia moved in with her boyfriend.
Shortly after the triplets moved out the house felt empty. 4 kids where in the house Tramon, Veronce, Quentis, and Queena.
Tramon aged up and was very evident in the fact that he was gay. He wasn't about to hide the fact and he wasn't going change for the sake of other's feeling "comfortable" around him. He was 100% happy with who he is and Tramon was even seeking out help on how to help him with society being so hard on people who are gay or lesbian.
You might say that Violet was a bit distracted when Tramon tried to tell Violet he was gay. He felt ignored and figured he had the best idea to help his mom see him for who he really was. Violet had no clue what was to come.
"OH my Quentis, you sure have gotten bigger." Violet struggled keeping him in one arm so she could feed him. After a quick in home visit from the doctor, after Quentis and Queena where born, a genetic test was done and the results took a few days to process but finally arrived in the mail. Both Quentis and Queena where vampires. It explained a lot of why Quentis and Queena where appearing to be a bit more fussy than normal. Violet started to make sure they got plasma once a day so that they didn't turn to ash.
Violet thought back to Veronce as a toddler and then looked up at him now. A hadsome mix of both herself and his dad. He was independent but loved special one on one time with Violet ,as do most kids, and was hoping for a close relationship with his dad. Violet made him no promises and told Veronce if his dad want's to be part of his life he will be but if not he has to accept that. Veronce agreed and planned to call his dad and hopefully go to a ball game or something.
Not much time went by until Violet found that there where no more babies in the house. Quentis and Queena where toddling around and giving full meaning to the word TODDLER. Both of the twins where very evident in being Vampires. Violet was fascinated by how pretty their eyes where."Man I'm behind on my e-mails," Violet told herself when logging in. She even had trouble remembering her password. "Has it really been that long?" she questioned herself. There was an e-mail from Erik Turner. He aged up into a young adult a little while back and wanted to take part in as many challenges as possible. Violet remembered a familiar friend with that same goal. Jessip has appeared in many challenges and recently had twin girls with Della Eve Wriner.
He then popped up a private chat and asked if Violet was willing to meet downtown for a few drinks. Violet was quick to respond with sure and headed that way after giving Veronce instructions on child care.
While waiting Violet's daughter Stacia (baby 34) stopped her mom for a quick autograph. She was thrilled about her mom being a 5 star celebrity and the two of them talked about the recent changes in the Newbie house. Violet was happy to see that Stacia was doing good and that she was also working as a mixoligist at a new club opening here in Sunset Valley. Stacia would be working during the day but it was still a job and she loved it.
Erik caught Violet by surprise and the two where dressed to impress. "Wow Erik you look amazing," Violet stated in a flirty way, But she wasn't ready for his response, "Thank you my wife picked it out for me."
Violet- If you married then why do you still want to be in challenges? Do you love your wife?
Erik- Yes I love my wife more than I love air. She is my everything, but much like you and me we grew up into our young adult age and knew that we wanted to do or be apart of 100 baby challenges. Angel and I talked long and hard about me continuing my goal and she understands.
Violet- So you are willing to sleep with me and your wife is ok with you sleeping with me?
Erik- I assure you she is fine with me doing this. The woo hooing is one small part of the challenge with no emotional ties to make it hard afterwards, but I must say I hate to think of my wife being with other men. But again its a small part in a bigger picture.Violet then came up with a great idea one that would give both her and Erik what they wanted and no woo hooing would be involved.
Violet- Erik I have a great idea. We could go threw In Vitro Fertilization or IVF. I know someone who specializes in it and I can set up an appointment right now.
Erik- VIOLET you are amazing! I can't believe I didn't think of this but its perfect. You sure you want to go through the process?
Violet- Yes I'm perfectly fine with it but there is one thing. The chanced of having multiples are DOUBLED. We could end up having 2, 3, or even 8 kids in just one treatment. You ok with that?
Erik- Yes well I mean I'm just a small part of that equation. You should be asking yourself if you would be ok with that.
Violet laughed- You are right, I should ask myself that but I'm not going to think about the unknown. We can have 1 or 8 but I won't change my mind WE are going to do this!
Violet called Joe's mom who has retired but was willing to help in this situation. She was available to do the IVF treatment first thing in the morning. Violet and Erik decided to meet at the hospital to do all the paper work and of course the treatment.
Violet checked in and put on her gown. Erik waited in the hall until Violet called for him to come into the room. He was pacing back and forth as if Violet was in labor. He kept asking if she needed anything but Violet was content and assured him that HE was going to be fine. Erik was trying not to act nervous but this was really happening.
When Dr. Ambush came in she greeted Violet with a hug and told her that Isaiah stopped by the other day to visit. Violet loved the fact that Isaiah had a living grandma and grandpa. Not many challenge kids have that and hardly any of them are involved in their dad's parent's lives.
Dr. Ambush- Violet please lay back and take a deep breath this will all be done soon.
Erik- Is it going to hurt her?
Dr. Ambush- No but its uncomfortable at first but Violet will be fine.
Violet- Erik? Can you hold my hand please?
Erik- Sure, I'm here for you and I want you to know that I'm so excited to be part of your challenge.
Dr. Ambush did the treatment and Violet was told to rest for a good 2 hours. Erik waited by her side as the time passed quickly with card games, checkers, and even a little nap. Erik called Angel (his wife) to let her know what was going on. He then called his mom Dawn and was excited to tell her that he was now in Violet's challenge.
When Dr. Ambush came in she said that there was no reason why Violet couldn't go home. She told Violet that if she wasn't feeling her normal pregnancy symptoms to come back and they would try the IVF again. Erik was so excited about everything that he jumped for joy.
Erik- Thank you Violet and Please call me anytime. I really want to be there for the baby/babies birth.
Violet- I will do my best Erik but for sure you and your mom will be first to visit.
They hugged each other good bye but knew that it wouldn't be good bye for long.
Violet got right back into her "normal" routine. Queena and Quentis where the perfect babies. It seemed that Lars and Laytin where harder to keep happy. Violet had passes it off as a vampire manurisim, but now that she has a second set of vampire twins to compare Lars and Laytin to she feels that it was just the way they where. Queena and Quentis are content and happy when you are and aren't paying attention to them.
Tramon went for a walk feeling torn between who he was and who he thought he needed to be. While walking he came across some butterflies. He watched them dance around each other and walked closer to them to get a better look. The kid in him wanted to catch one and so very carefully he reached out and got a hold of one. Just his luck he got want we wanted and held the butterfly admiring its perfection. Until he noticed that it had a tiny hole in its left wing. It got him thinking about how that butterfly could care less that he wasn't perfect and that its little hole separated him from the others.
With so many people around the attention was all over the place and Tramon could not hold back his feelings for Zander. They shared their first of many kisses. Tramon later described the feeling as a rebirth or new lease on life. Violet was just happy that Tramon was happy.
and yes later that night both Erik and Dawn stopped by to visit
Airek, Abe, and Alick
Tramon on the phone- Yes TONIGHT!.... Nope I've not told her yet.... I know I'm looking forward to seeing you too.
Tramon met a boy by the name of Zander Etron. They met while working out and noticed they had the same hand cream and mixed them up. They later realized that they had more things in common. The two had been talking more and more and felt that it was time to consider themselves a couple. Violet was still not aware of this relationship but her motherly instinct was that he might be gay. She didn't question him or ask him about it because she wanted him to tell her when he was ready.
Feeling slightly pregnant Violet distracted her self back to tending her garden and she let it slip from her fingers. She also got both Quentis and Queena walking. She hardly ever saw Veronce but that is because his in several activities. Chess club, science wiz kids, and takes piano classes that his dad pays for. Veronce has many perks from his biological dad since he's his only child and a son. Veronce and his dad go out to dinner twice a week. Veronce LOVES spending time with his dad and there has been talk that the two of them are planning a trip to China.
Tramon and Zander started talking about when the time would be right to tell Violet about their relationship. Zander's parents knew that he was gay and he wanted Tramon to tell Violet so that the air would be clear and they wouldn't have to feel as if they had to sneak around. Tramon and Zander got into a fight over the situation and Zander left upset feeling he wasn't important enough for Tramon to be honest about being gay.
Realizing in that moment what he needed to do Tramon released the butterfly and again watched it dance around the other butterflies. Tramon stood there watching and an overwhelming feeling came over him. He called Zander...
Tramon- I love you... I love you so much and to know what life is without isn't worth living. Meet me at my house I want to tell my mom the truth.
Zander- Are you sure... once you come out about being gay you can't go back.
Tramon- I'm 110% sure that I'm ready and I know that this is the right thing to do.
The two boys met on the front porch. They held each other in a loving embrace. The moment was still and felt so perfect. Zander stepped back and opened his eyes, "Have you told your mom yet?" he asked. Tramon replied, "No not yet, I'm going to tell her though I promise. I'm going to tell her right now!" Tramon left Zander standing there. He went into several different rooms looking for Violet but then found her outside.
Tramon didn't hesitate once he found Violet. He told her about him being gay, having a boyfriend, and even that he understands if she can't accept him for who he is but that he is not going to live a lie. Violet stood there listening to him and he went on and on. Finally Tramon paused. "Mom are you going to say anything?"
Violet smiled "Tramon I don't care if you are gay or straight. I love you because you are my son and nothing will change that. Zander is lucky to have you in his life and I hope that the two of you are happy together. I'm so proud of you Tramon. You stood by who you are and I love that you are confident in yourself to feel that there is no need to hide or lie about being gay."
Tramon was so excited he couldn't help himself but shout with joy. Just then a butterfly few by and it reminded him to never forget who he is and to stay true to himself no matter what.
Violet, Tramon, Quentis, Queena, and Zander all enjoyed the fresh air and each other's company. Violet was so happy to see Zander so comfortable around her and the kids. When Zander looked up Tramon they both smiled and they could finally feel like a real couple. Violet got busy picking a few things up and told the boys that they could go inside if they wanted to talk privately. Violet wanted to call Erik and share with him the good news that the first set of IVF worked and they were successfully pregnant.
Flora is one of the kids who helps Violet get Veronce to and from all his activities. She decided to hang out for a little while and Violet had more company visit as well. Kofi came over to see his kids.
Kofi enjoyed watching Quentis and Queena play. "Twins! I have twins and not just twins a boy and a girl." He turned to Violet as if questioning if they where really his. Violet smiled and nodded that they are his and yes they have a son and daughter together.
With so many people around the attention was all over the place and Tramon could not hold back his feelings for Zander. They shared their first of many kisses. Tramon later described the feeling as a rebirth or new lease on life. Violet was just happy that Tramon was happy.
Violet took a baby bump picture before heading to bed. WOW it grew quite a bit from earlier in the day. She was trying to relax and not stressing was easy since there was nothing she was really needing to stress about.
Veronce has had quite the childhood but Violet was having a hard time with hardly seeing him. So when going around the house after all the guests where gone she took a picture of Veronce just to make sure that she remembered his childhood years. Veronce is happy with his life and that wade Violet happier.
Quentis and Queena where more than tired and could hardly keep their eyes open for Violet to tuck them into bed. After singing their lullaby's she gave them a plasma tablet that had their daily dose of plasma for the day. Even though she was beyond tired, Violet had more things on her to do list but none of them happened. She collapsed into bed without second guessing a single move.
The next morning Violet was feeling more and more movements from her little ones. She played her guitar over looking the beautiful view from her back yard. She knew that soon there would be more little giggles and new baby cries. The thought excited her and she lost track of time.
She went to go get the toddler's up for breakfast when the contractions started. The labor was going as if time had stopped, yet the pain grew with each contraction. FINALLY after 5 hours of labor Violet delivered her babies...
Airek James Newbie
5lb 5oz 18inches
BABY 70
Abe Trion Newbie
5lb 3oz 18.5inches
BABY 71
Alick Robert Newbie
5lb 18.5inches
BABY 72
Violet called Erik and Dawn right away but they where both busy. She left a message with them saying that all 3 boys where perfectly fine and healthy. She also told them to stop by at anytime to see the them.
Poor Quentis wasn't to happy but still this picture means the world to Violet.
Not long after the family photo was taken Tramon got a phone call from Zander saying that he was a young adult and wanted Zander to move in with him. Zander was more than happy to and started to pack his bags WITH Violet's blessing.
Airek, Abe, and Alick
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post. I would like to take this moment and think about the lives that have been taken because of being bullied about being gay. More teens kill themselves a YEAR from being bullied than they do in car accidents. This needs to stop and we need to accept people for who they are and not who they choose to love.
I love feedback and comments make my day! Don't forget to vote on my poll in the top right hand corner of my blog. Thank you so much for reading and HAPPY SIMMING




























































I LOVED IT VI!!! THREE boys how exciting!! :D Sorry I missed your first call! LOL! I love your new idea of conceiving a baby without woohooing, I'm pretty sure Erik's wife very much appreciated it. I love how you named one of your sons Airek, it sounds just like Erik but spelled differently. :D I do too wish people will stop bulling others for being gay, I have several gay friends and one got beat up one time because of it. I'm a Gay supporter!!
ReplyDeleteYes I love the name Airek too I thought it was fitting! And yes 3 boys LOL IVF was my way of feeling better about using him with him being married!
ReplyDeletethank you for the comment!
i loved it, Good on Tramon, best of luck to him :D Great post!
ReplyDeleteI was so glad to finally see one of your kids being gay! I'm bi, so I've been waiting for a while for this issue to pop up and I love the way it played out.
ReplyDeleteI loved this post! :) I cant wait to see how Erik & Vi's kids look like their half-siblings on my side :) he he he! Also, I loved the way you decided on in vitro - brilliant :)!!! <3 Keep up the amazing work!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that it took me all the way to baby 66 to have a gay child but yes Tramon met Zander and they started a romantic relationship on their own. I'm happy that Tramon and Zander are together.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comments!
Hi Vi,
ReplyDeleteLoved this latest update!!!! Awe I loved Tramon he is so cute and I agere with you and Dawn and everyone else. LETS MAKE THE HATE STOP!!!!
Can't wait to see more of Vi and Ashley.
~Ashby~
Vi, Like I already told you, this post was spectacular! I love Tramon, and I love gay people, so the fact that you did this to spread awareness of homosexual teen suicide is truley awesome. I agree with Ashby :)
ReplyDelete-Kira
YAY Ashby you can comment now LOL. Thanks Kira for the sweet comment and for Editing :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I love the little vampire toddlers. I hope I can get late night soon...
ReplyDeletehttp://catlover800.blogspot.com
Awesome, Vi!
ReplyDeleteCatiover800- There is so much more that late night offers than just vampires but I was in shock when I got it on release day as a surprise. I'm sure you will have it soon.
ReplyDeleteAmber- Thank you
Can you be anymore AMAZING!?! Great post sis I'm so proud of you writing again :)
ReplyDeleteMalinda
I loved it! I like how Tramon has a boyfriend, they are cute together. :)
ReplyDeleteI really love your post. It was very good and keep up the good work. I see gays and lesbians like I see a girl and a boy together: we are ALL THE SAME in the inside.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to go read more of your blog now :D
Violet, you SHINE.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your wonderful comments. They brighten my day and inspire me to write :)
ReplyDeleteI've spent the last day reading this blog and my god it is Epic!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to try and do the 100 babies challenge now!
Thank you for the inspiration!
DarkScarlett, thank you so much! I'm glad I was able to inspire you :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You've reached 100 followers!
ReplyDeleteThank you VMKPirateGirl!
ReplyDelete