Landon was chatting with his best friend Cadence and he is seriously crushing on her. I think its because they spent so much time together during her visit when he was a toddler. But they have continued to keep in touch and he was very happy to tell her that he was going to be a teenager soon and that he was almost a young adult. I tried explaining to him that she might not be looking for a relationship right now but I figured I would wait to break his little heart till he's older.
Upstairs while Darren, Enna, and Emma where sleeping Oliver decided to help Dylan finish walking. I was very happy he was willing to help his little brother out! Oliver was very hands off with the younger kids and this was a huge help for him to finish a few of the things the twins would need before growing up.
I was going threw my lifetime point and found that I could get this machine to help me get the body I would like. I'm very fit but figured I could get myself a little smaller than I was. I didn't really know if I was sure about it but I felt it was worth a shot. I got in while thinking if this things makes me fat I will be VERY upset.
I got inside and waited patently as the machine did its work. I was feeling pretty good and couldn't wait to see what the end result would look like. I figured it would be hard to see if it worked or not since I was already pretty small who knew.
When I got out I felt great and I appeared to look a little smaller but not by much. Again I knew it would be hard to tell so I figured I would wait a little while and then check in different outfits and see how I looked but at least I don't look bigger than when I went in and that made me happy.
The door bell rang and Landon met Will at the door. I ran upstairs so see if I could jump in before Landon scared him away.
Hi Violet I'm Will Kellin I was recommended to you by Quentin Painter. He told me that you where the person to see about buying this house? The man wanted something other than to be in my challenge odd but kinda nice.
Yes I'm planning on moving but my house isn't nearly ready to be looked at my children's stuff is all over and so I'm not sure you want to come in.
Will- of course I don't mind a few little ones running around I'm a single guy but plan to have a family someday.
He came in and looked around he seemed to like the place but had a few questions about what I was taking with me. I only planned to pack a few things because I couldn't afford the house if I didn't sell most of my furniture but the Kitchen in my new house came complete with counters and cabinets so I didn't mind leaving the kitchen appliances. He was surprised to find out that it was a 5 bedroom place. The only thing was we used 1 for me, 1 for boys, 1 for girls, 1 for babies/toddlers, and then one for working out. The new house would be set up WAY different.
"Hey Will would you like to spend the night and see if you like it? We have several beds here and your more than welcome to stay if you like," I told him knowing it was late and I really needed this house to sell.
"Violet that sounds great thanks! I'm more than happy to stay over and see what its like overnight."Will stated while giving me a hug. I knew that I needed a dad for my challenge and was a little nervous because I wanted to ask him to take part but would that be weird?
Just as Oliver started to help out more around the house more and I was happy and sad at the same time. I was happy because I loved when the older kids helped out around the house but sad because he waited till now to do it. He was going to be ageing up soon and would be moving out.
Oliver has decided to join the medical field and looks so much like his dad they could be twins much like Zaiden (baby 2) and his dad Quentin. Oliver's turquoise eyes where by far my favorite trait of both him and his father. I love my sweet Oliver and will miss him now that he's moving on in the world.
Enna and Emma are such sweet babies and knowing their littleness would be a thing of the past soon made me a little emotional but I knew with them becoming toddlers it made it possible for me to add more members to the family. I cherished this moment with them and Oliver hollered from the living room that he was leaving. I didn't get a see you later hug or anything. I was sad but knew that he was more than ready to get out of the house.
That night I was still up and wanted to check on Landon he was dreaming about a wedding and even talking in his sleep. Cadence's name did get brought up as well. Poor Cadence she has no idea how much the boy adores her. I then remembered that Will was staying the night and went to go check what room he chose to sleep in.
I opened the door slowly to the girl's room, but no girls where staying in the room at the time because the only girls where Enna and Emma and they are to little to be in big beds just yet.
Will- Oh wow Vi you startled me. Its so quiet in the basement it must be fairly new?
Vi- Yes it was just finished a week ago. I'm glad you like it allot of hard work was put into it.
Will started getting very flirty and brought out some of his hopeless romantic trait and I figured to go with it. We flirted back and forth and I don't think we really talked about the baby challenge we were just going with the flow of things.
He picked me up and carried me up the stairs to my room. I was a little nervous because I honestly didn't see this coming and figured this was all a dream or something because next thing I knew.
He then told me he knew about my challenge and wanted to try to resist me but he was far to attracted to me so he became the next dad in my 100 baby challenge. I must say that this one was very unexpected but I was excited that I would have another little one in the house to continue on with this amazing challenge.
Landon woke up early that morning and decided that he HAD to grow up so that he could possibly get to know Cadence on a new level. I told him about her challenge and the poll she had. There was a good chance she might not have more kids in the challenge and get married or even one of her daughters might take over the challenge but he didn't care he was still wanting to be with her even if HE was the husband she married and had more kids with. I shrugged my shoulders and knew that in time he would know that things aren't always the way you think they are going to go. Like me I had no idea that I was going to take part in the 100 baby challenge till 2 days before I became a young adult.
Since Landon and I were both up Dylan and Darren decided they wanted to have an early start to the morning as well. I went to make some hot dogs I had in the fridge when I saw that they boys couldn't wait to eat so I quickly got them a bottle and then cooked the hot dogs.
The boys grew up and they looked alike but the main difference was Dylan was a little bit bigger than Darren, Their eye brows where different shape, and I don't know if its the picture or not but Dylan's eyes are more squinted than Darren's but I think that might just be his facial reaction.
I stood there looking at the boys thinking how have I done this so far? I have 18 kids and another on the way. This was getting so interesting and my life was really starting to look like things where in order. I own two businesses down town, I'm planning on moving soon, and I've made it this far with out social services getting involved I must say things where looking amazing in my life.
My sweet Enna work up early in the am so I decided since everyone else did she might as well grow up to a toddler. She had the famous piggy tails and cute little ribbons in her hair to match her undershirt. even though they have different dads she looked allot like Dylan and Darren did when they were toddlers.
When Emma grew up she had the same piggy tails but a sun dress instead of jeans. She looked much like her sister but their eyebrows where different, and she appeared to have longer eye lashes than Enna. They are both still adorable and I was happy to have another set of twins. I think what I like most about twins is that they have at least 1 full blood sibling and not just all half brothers and sisters.
I do believe I don't need to post pictures of me getting sick anymore it comes with the pregnancy and well its good to know its happening BUT does everyone really have to see me getting sick with each one?... NOPE this will probably be my last picture of me getting sick.
Landon got started right away with helping Enna with walking and Darren played peek-a-boo with little Emma! Things looked so picture perfect here I'm just missing Darren but he decided to go back to bed it was 2:30am.
You can stare at me for gardening this late at night but honey your the one who's walking threw town WATCHING me garden at 2:45am so maybe I should be the one staring at you. I thought to myself while seeing out of the corner of my eye this guy just watching me garden in the am. But its a great time to garden and when the kids are happy I have very small windows of opportunity that make gardening possible.
I decided that the party was over and both Enna and Emma needed to head to bed. I wanted to get something to eat too I was SO HUNGRY but I have been eating for 2 now so it was to be expected. The girls went to sleep quickly and when I got Enna into bed Emma was already fast asleep. They are SO PRECIOUS while they sleep!
I went to sleep for a few hours and woke up around 6:00am everyone was still sleeping but I had so much that needed to be done like laundry,
and upgrading the washer to UNBREAKABLE! I must say I love this washer and I don't want to ever get rid of it. My feet where killing me so I changed into my pajamas and slipped on my slippers to give my feet a break.
But before changing I made sure to take a picture of my first baby bump of the pregnancy. I was so happy to be showing there is no feeling better than that!
I boosted my cooking skills so I knew it was time to add more recopies to the menu I love learning how to make new things and think that maxing out my cooking skills will be next on my list. But I'm getting close on Cooking, Handiness, and Gardening so who knows what will be next? Eventually I hope to have ALL of my skills maxed out but its hard work but earning your skills is so nice.
Then more kids where up and moving around and the bus for school would be here soon. Landon loved helping take care of the kids I jokingly thought about him and Cadence having 100 babies together YIKES that would be 200 kids that Cadence would have.
Speaking of Cadence he had yet to tell her about him becoming a teenager.
The conversations consisted of several different topics and he made sure to not talk for to long because the bus would be here soon and he had to go get good grades because the sooner he was an A student the soon he could grow up.
After my shower I put back on my normal clothes to see the kids off to school BOY did my tummy get big fast! I then started to think about names.I really liked a few A names and even though I named my 7th child with and A (Ally) I figured that the gap between kids was big enough to repeat the letter for this baby/babies.
Landon was interested in my stomach and wanted to hear if the baby was "talking" yet. I giggled and humored him while he listened. He then laughed and realized he needed to get to school. I hugged him good bye and then got back into my comfy clothes. I knew that the babies would be here soon and I wanted to be comfortable during this delivery because my feet had swollen so much.
I got ready to start painting when I felt contractions build up. The baby would be born yet again while the kids where at school WELL only Landon was at school. Dylan and Darren had to wait 1 more day before attending school but that was fine with them.
The boys enjoyed sleeping in and the basement was dark so they had no idea what was going on outside just yet, and couldn't hear me SCREAMING from the living room because the contractions where to painful. You would think I would get used to it by now but somethings never change. Labor is just that LABOR!
I started to get contractions closer together and that meant the baby would be here SOON! I couldn't wait for this part to be over and have my little one FINALLY.
Here is my precious Alina baby # 19 I was so happy she was in the family.
After laying Alina down MORE CONTRACTIONS! I was going to have 20 babies soon and I was MORE THAN EXCITED!!!
Adrina was born less than an hour after her sister!
That night Landon invited ALL of my kids over for a party to celebrate me making it to 20 children. I cried tears of joy that so many could make it. I took this opportunity to do something VERY SPECIAL, and something that probably won't EVER happen again.
Here we are the first 20 kids. Zeke and Oliver where here at first but had to leave before the picture and Seth was working late and got here as everyone was leaving so the important part was I got to see all my kids and only missing 3/20 for a group picture is pretty amazing!
Thank you for reading my 100 baby challenge WOW 20 kids I'm so happy Violet has made it this far! There will be lots of interesting things happening within the next 20 kids so make sure to stay tuned and keep the feedback coming! Comment below, add me on facebook, or e-mail me:
simsfan1121@gmail.com


















































Wow, how did you get the sims to stand together in that one room for the picture? I love your challenge. I can't wait to keep reading. :D
ReplyDeleteI use move objects on! I'm so happy you like my challenge :)
ReplyDelete