Sunday, October 24, 2010

Babies 34&35

Please note that this blog contains adult interactions and if you are under the age of 16 please check with a parent or guardian to make sure they don't mind you reading this! Thank you 

While Patrick worked on him school work he sat and pondered why he was stuck in one of the "girl" rooms? There are 2 girl rooms and 2 boy rooms and for some reason his younger sister Dannah took the 2nd boy room away form him. Patrick was bitter and all he could think about was moving out of the house. I was sad that he wanted to leave so soon but I guess it was a bit much for him to be in a pink and white print room but the other girl room was purple. I think THAT would even be better than pink but he still argued that he needed to move out.
Watching my sweet Dannah sleep was something I did often to all of my children. They all grow so fast and with each stage in life they change. I pictured her ageing up tomorrow and what kind of teenager she would look like. I also giggled at the fact that she decided to take Patricks room form him. It was truly sweet that she felt more comfortable in his room.
Mollie knows how to push my buttons. As I worked with her learning to talk all she could do was ignore me and then say the word as if she wasn't paying attention. I started to think of a different way to handle her behavior than get upset and give up so I then praised her even when she acted out if she said the word properly. 
GOOD GIRL MOLLIE! I said it with as much excitement as I possibly could. She just stared at me as if I was speaking a different language. She continued to act out but I enjoyed praising her more than getting frustrated and then decided to show her how learning to talk can help her out with learning other things.
I then got out one of my favorite children's stories and showed her that the word she learns create a story. She was very into the book and we read several different books before bed that night. She even started to say words that where in the pictures. I felt like I was doing a good job parenting her but I still had an uneasy feeling that she was going to continue to be a problem child but I have yet to have a child age up badly and I DON'T want to start now.
I held her close knowing that tomorrow she would be a child and my little girl will not be so little anymore. I wondered what she will like and dislike when she's older and if she will communicate better or if she will be quiet and keep to herself. I hoped that no matter what she was HAPPY and thats is all I can hope for as a mother.
YIPPY! It's birthday time, I was so excited to start the morning off right. I bought 3 cakes for the 3 older kids and set them up outside so that if they caught on fire we would have a better chance of survival. I didn't want the party in my house because I'm a chicken when it comes to fire. 
Patrick aged up first and before waiting to long he had his YA life all planned out. He raced over to the Science Center to get a job and then got back home and told me that he planned on meeting a girl at work and marrying her. I shrugged my shoulders and said "as long as your happy I'm happy." 
Our see you later was short but sweet. I had already given him all the advise in the world so I knew that he was good to go but I did shed a tear or two thinking that another one of my children was off in the world and not at home with me.
Donovan grew up and was looking as handsome as when he was a toddler! He wans't happy in this picture because his hair was all messy so in other pictures he will have his other hair style that he was much happier with. I didn't care its his hair.
Dannah is with out a doubt the best of both her father and I. She's working on a book titled "Pink in a world of Purple" I am so proud of her and know that she's going to take her writing abilities to a whole new level. 
Before Mollie aged up I wanted to make sure to get my "baby time" in before Angel and Aleah grew up. I made sure not to leave Mollie out but not leave the babies out either. I'm very into spreading my time out equally between my kids, but I'm only a Sim and I do have to choose one child over another but I try not to do that.
Aleah had a sweet smell to her. A natural aroma of baby lotion and baby powder would follow her everywhere. I would just stand their giggling with her and enjoying her sweetness while she's little.
Mollie grew up and even though we read books, and she was walking, talking, and fully potty trained. My little angel grew up with the evil trait. She' my first child to have ever received it and she was happy that it was her. I didn't understand why but she told me that life was needing a bit more "spunk". I wasn't sure I was ready for this new "spunk".
Angel still has no hair but I can see he has my skin and eyes. The chances of him looking like his dad are rare but I could hardly see his dad's features because he was so dark but Angel looks very similar to me so far.
My sweet Aleah has her grandpa Bob's eyes and my brown hair. She doesn't have much hair so I put a head band in it so that people won't mistake her for a boy. I have a feeling she might look like her sister Brenna (baby 23)!
Mollie ran EVERYWHERE she went. I don't know why but I would just tell her to be careful not to fall. She always reminded me that a few scraps and bruises never killed anyone. I had to agree but if she looked where she was going I would worry less.
I knew that with the evil trait sealing candy was a favorite so I made sure to keep a close eye on Mollie as she played with her younger siblings. I didn't know if I was to worry or just let things be but I stood in the doorway just watching and not saying anything and this is what I found. WOW I really had nothing to worry about she LOVES her little brother and will fight her evil urges.
But I wasn't easily fooled I then caught her red handed taking candy from her brother. I was getting ready to scold her when she ran off to her favorite hiding place.
Violet- Mollie you come down right this instant and talk to me. I'm not in the mood to play games.
Mollie- Mom you are to over protective of me leave me ALONE or I'm going to...
Violet- MOLLIE NOW!
Violet- Mollie what where you thinking? You are a good kid and even if you do have a little evil in you there is no reason for you to take it out on someone younger than you or well anyone in this case. You know better than to act like this.
Mollie- Sorry Angel I'm a big meanie and next time I won't take your candy that is bigger than your head.
I wasn't happy with this apology but it had to do for now because it was getting later and later and I still needed to get pregnant before it got to late.
Mollie got on her phone and called someone. I didn't know who it was but I had a feeling with the look on her face that I wasn't going to be happy and...
Andy (Mollies dad) showed up and was excited to learn that his daughter got his evil trait. He also was happy to hear that she was painting more art for him. It made me SICK to see the two of them together. What did I do to deserve this?
I was on the phone with Nessa (Vanessa) when I got worried. I had a feeling something bad had happened. I franticly started to look around for Mollie. She was NO WHERE to be found. I dropped my phone and ran outside and Andy was still standing there.
"Andy what did you to with her?" I asked in my stern tone. "What do you mean, do with her?" he replied. "You don't answer a question with a question. WHERE IS OUR DAUGHTER, MOLLIE?"
he began to chuckle "oh yes Mollie, such a lovely girl. Well if you were a better mom you would know now wouldn't you?" He told me while acting very smug.
I wanted to hit him so bad but remembered that the judge told me that if I got physical I could get Mollie, or even all my kids taken away. He wasn't worth the risk. "Andy we both love Mollie and if you love her so much then PLEASE tell me where she is. I'm worried sick and I want to make sure she's safe." I tried to remain calm but the urge to punch him was VERY present.
Andy then finally started to talk. He told me that last he saw her she was running around the back yard and playing. He was about to leave when I showed up. I asked him to leave and that I was going to find her.
 I started to look everywhere and she was not in her usual places...
I then started to think, what if she went for a swim and drowned? My heart started to break of my little girl being gone. Maybe I was a horrible mom and didn't deserve my kids.
 I searched every room in the down stairs and NOTHING. I was in panic mode and couldn't stop running into every room checking.
I ran upstairs and then thought that maybe she was up stairs hiding.
Hiding no, sleeping yes. I felt like I had totally over reacted and knew that of all things I owed Andy and apology. I could see it now the social worker saying that I can't control my temper and poof my kids are gone. I shook that thought from my head as quickly as I could and then moved on to finding a baby daddy.
A friend of DA's called me earlier and asked about my challenge. I told him the rules and what I needed from him. He told me that it wouldn't be a problem and that he would love to meet me face to face later on in the day. WELL it was was later on and he we where both happy to meet.
Howard is VERY into Halloween and was ready to get started. We didn't waist much time since we had talked so much over the phone and he was in good health. 
Things started to heat up and it wasn't long before the lullaby filled the room. I had a deep connection with him and I found (like with other dads) my dreams of having just one man in my life being a part of my life at some point. Could Howard be the guy? I then remembered I can't marry any of the challenge dad's. I then started to think about my REAL prince charming.
I love messy food pictures! As Aleah messed around with her cereal she sang a song "Messy Bessy goood fooood" and then would giggle. 
With a new little one on the way I knew that I had to get started with the walking, talking, and potty training with the twins. I was so excited to capture Angel's first steps! "What a big boy you are walking ALL the way to mommy!" I told him.
And soon after Angel, Aleah was walking too. I was so happy to see that they where catching on to these new skills so quickly.
The next morning the door bell rang. It was my dad Bob Newbie! I was so happy to have him visit me and my mom (Betty Newbie) was with him as well.
"oh wow Vi you are really popping out aren't you? Bet you will be having this one here pretty soon!" He told me as he gave the baby bump some TLC.
Since both my parents where here I wanted to get a group picture. My brother and sisters where such JERKS and didn't want to come over. It made me sad that they didn't come but I figured that I was happy with my choice and they could just get over it.
My dad then asked me if I could fix his computer! I was happy to help but I don't think Angel was keen on me doing so but I got it done quickly and then gave it to my dad.
My dad was about to tell me something when the grim reaper decided to break up our little family reunion. Dannah came running out from her shower just wearing her towel. She was very sad because she didn't even get a chance to talk to her grandpa before his passing. I was in shock that he was gone. He was just here living, breathing, and making jokes. Then I turn around and he's gone.
Daddy NO! You can't be gone, I love you so much and you are my hero. Daddy PLEASE NOOO.
I reached my arms out as if he could touch him but the grim reaper seemed to be in a hurry but I figured my flirting abilities could get my dad more time.
I introduced myself and told him I would do anything for him to give my dad a few last moments with us. Grim was very matter a fact and told me that "Bob can talk to only ONE person and ONE person only. He then must come with me." I then knew the catch was about to come. He added "and you must let me be a part of your challenge in return." 
I didn't know what kind of catch that was but I agreed knowing that I would have another dad and wouldn't have to worry about looking to hard for the next baby daddy.
My dad chose my mom and his last words to her where...

My beloved wife, Remember our late night walks
and the sound of your guitar. The way we would 
laugh so hard we began to forget what where started
laughing at. Remember that I love you and our 4 
children. Their choices are theirs alone and they are
living, breathing examples of our deepest and purest 
love for each other. Don't cry I'm only gone in my flesh
but my soul will live forever.
I love you Betty your my one and only.

My dad was gone and my heart was breaking. The door bell rang and it was DA. I couldn't believe he would just show up like this but I didn't care I wanted him to see Angel and Aleah so I invited him inside.
But all I could do was cry. He consoled me the best he could but nothing would bring my dad back.
I couldn't sleep so I chose fixing up the house over sleep. Not the best choice since I would be giving birth soon and rest is needed but I couldn't stop thinking about my dad. He is such a great guy and he loved my mom so much. I only dream that  I will find a guy like that someday.
The next morning I wanted to console Dannah but boy was she PMSing. 
Violet- Sweetie are you ok?
Dannah- MOM how COULD YOU ASK ME THAT? ANGEL IS CRYING. YOUR MAKING PLANS WITH THE GRIM REAPER. AND GRANDPA IS GONE... GONE MOM. 
She busted into tears and then added...
Dannah- I didn't get to say good bye.
 My heart began to break I realized that I had too not said good bye. And my dad had never told me that he was proud of me. This is something I had wanted since I was a young girl growing up with a mom and dad to busy to pay attention to their 2nd born.
I went into my room about ready to make my bed when I started to get contractions. WOW they where strong and coming fast. I knew that this was going to be quick and...
Stacia was born! I was so happy to have some joy right now after the loss of my father celebrating a birth made it a bit sweeter.
AND another little girl Star! I was over the moon with my twin girls and then knew that once the kids where awake our family photo would be taken. I looked at Star and then realized that my dad's laptop was till here and I wanted to see what he had in his files. I had been sending him e-mails and with pictures and I had no idea what he did with all of them. Delete, save, or not even read them. I then saw a very interesting file that said Violet READ ME!

I didn't even know my dad was sick but to have this forever means more to me than anything. Thanks dad I'm forever your little girl!

We took 3 different family photos and this was the best one. YES Mollie is covering Stacia's face. I didn't realize that till it was to late but she looks identical (as of now) to her twin sister Star so hopefully NEXT time Mollie won't be standing in front of anyone so that we can see ALL of my kids faces. Mollie did apologize and I understand that she honestly might not have realized she was blocking Stacia so I have decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. 



Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this entry! As always please leave feedback either here or on my facebook page! I love hearing what you think good and bad just TRY not to be to rude. I do my best and I know that I'm not perfect. I also feel that everything gets better in time! You can send me name requests so far I've only had a few so please keep them coming. You can e-mail them to me at
simsfan1121@gmail.com I will be sure to thank you for the name suggestion as well and please note that I name my twins and triplets with the same beginning letter! THANKS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that feeling when someone notices something you do? Thats how I feel every time I read a comment.