Thursday, October 7, 2010

Emergency~Baby 24

Thank you lbklwslg for nominating me to win a gift. Because of that Alexurtl gifted me with the Romanza Ceremony+reception set. That was very nice of both of you THANK YOU!

Thank you Louise640101 for sending me the Fluffy Dress as a gift! I can't wait to have my little girls wear it!
Jensonbuttongirl thank you so much for gifting me with Barnacle Bay and wishing me luck on my 100 baby challenge. It was very nice of you!


I must say I was very touched to open my e-mail and see these waiting for me WOW and I mean WOW that was so nice of you all to think of me and send me such wonderful gifts. I love them all!
thclearbackgrdleaves1.gif picture by Juanlilly



"Oh wow Enna guess what? Mom was checking her facebook page and saw that there was a pageant going on CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?" Emma told her sister giddy with excitement. 
Enna replied "wow sis thats great I hope that you coward trait doesn't get into your way."
Enna then went upstairs to take a cool shower and change her hair. Being jealous of her sister was taking a tole on her but she didn't care. "I'm so much prettier than her. Who does she think she is?" Enna muttered to herself. The fact that her sister was good at something other than school and cooking made Enna not in a good mood.
I stood there looking at myself in the mirror. The bags under my eyes where so noticeable I thought that my makeup was running. Nope it wasn't, after having 23 children I guess there was going to be a point where my body started to say SLOW DOWN. I love my children and knew that I didn't want to stop yet but I did need to have some mom time in between pregnancy's. But for today I settled on something that was even better than getting out of the house.
 Sleep! I had a dream that I had nothing but girls for the remainder of the challenge and ran out of names so I started calling them by # of child that they where. It was interesting enough for me to sleep sound and not wake up till morning. That right there is some much needed sleep.
The next morning I felt great and my face looked good to. I was ready to get some photos of Emma for her pageant. I looked all over for the perfect formal dress and when we saw the one we picked we knew that it was the perfect one! We looked at several different colors and hair styles.
In the dressing room Emma loved the pink one. The style was perfect and the rhinestones on the upper part really gave her the "sparkle" we really wanted the dress to have. But then when we saw how the teal one looked on her we knew that it would bring out her skin much better!
She took my breath away and she looked stunning. Her confidence went threw the roof and we where ready to purchase the dress and get her photos taken. She loved this part of the pageant because she loves to model.
but when it came to swim suit you got a whole different reaction. I knew that she needed to work on her confidence but who knew that she could look so cute while she was nervous. As you can see I fell back asleep before getting more pictures but I got up when she woke me to tell me she was ready.
This is her business attire. Some pageants like having this category but this pageant didn't ask for one but we thought it would be good to have just in case there was a last minuet change.
These are a mixture of her best photos I forgot to get a close up of just her in her cooking attire but we settled for this. I loved how her pictures turned out and now how I will arrange them differently in the future. It was a new program that Della told me about. She entered her daughter Anna into the pageant so I'm sending good luck wishes both girl's ways! 
I'm so proud of you Emma! You did a great job and you look stunning. I know that your going to charm the fish right out of the sea, I told her while giving her a hug. She was also going to be a young adult soon and that was wearing heavy on my heart. They grow so fast and its hard to think about having another child leave the house but I found much comfort in knowing that I have taught her well to handle the real world.
I just had to post this one of her! She's so much fun to have around she will be greatly missed along with her twin sister Enna. I then got online to show Emma some of the other girl's photos.


Here are Anna's photos! He looks stunning doesn't she?


And this is Anna Wriner's head shot! 

After looking at several of the other girls someone's nervousness kicked back in to full gear. I told her to go change and relax and that we would know at the end of the month how she did.


I had a good long talk with Enna about how she needed to find something that made her feel good about herself. She tried several different things but settled on working out and hopes to train people for a living. I think its great that she is motivated in doing this and its also a great way to keep in shape. I felt that she was maturing quite nicely and before we knew it she maxed out her athletic skill.
She even befriended a boy and they started dating fairly quickly. She knows that it won't lead to marriage but she's really happy to have a guy around to talk to. She's been missing her dad allot and every time we call him he's either busy or has something come up so that he can't come. I told the girls that in the rules the dad's had a choice in what kind of role they had in their child/children's lives. But this didn't stop one of the girls from calling him and just asking him why he wanted to take part in such a challenge.
Emma wanted to know but she also wanted to keep the conversation private. To this day I still don't know what his answer to her question was but I do know that she has not talked to him since and she doesn't plan to. I have a feeling he told her what she didn't want to hear.
We all decided that now was a good time to age everyone up. I was taken back when I saw how lovely of a YA Enna turned into. She cut her hair and put on some make up. She also went on to change her clothes. 
Emma grew up and really took on a whole different look as well. Her lips filled out and her eye lashes where SO LONG and it was natural too. She only added a dash of color (make up) to her face and then she was ready to hit the town. Her main goal was to be a school teacher and I think she looks like she could pull that role off!
The girls looked amazing and where ready to move on with life but not before I got a quick picture of them together. I'm one proud mom when I see my kids and how wonderful they grow up to be.

We added my famous see you later hugs. And I gave them some words of wisdom and mommy advice. The thought of them being young adults and looking for a full time job, future partner, and new adventures made me know that life is always ready to take on a new chapter even if mom isn't quite ready to let go of her see you later hug.












 Alina grew up and had her father's eye shape but my color of eyes. There where several features she had it was hard to pin point exactly where she got them from but one thing I know for sure is that she's 100% my daughter and  I thinks she's amazing. She pulled her sandy blond hair around to the front showing off her beautiful curls.
Adrina had her dad's eyes both shape and color. The girls had the same nose but different lips. She likes her hair pulled up so it stays out of her way and her golden hair shimmers every time the light touches it.
Giselle is nothing like the girls I named her after. My Giselle is a huge tomboy and loves to get dirty and play with the guys. I tried to get her to wear the new dress I just got from Louise640101 but she wanted to wear something more simple. I understood and didn't push to hard I figured that Bailey and Brenna would be a child next and they would BOTH wear it and LOVE IT!!!!
Bailey and Brenna looked identical other than their skin and eye brows! They are so cute and I have a feeling they are going to look so much like their dad. I know he's going to love that.
I love reading to my kids. Its such a special bonding time to share with your child. I try very hard even on the days that I feel like I'm running on empty to read to my kids because its something they will carry with them for such a long time after they are grown!
 Alina loves to paint, shes so good at it too. I have several paintings around the house of things she's created. I love the way she gets creative I have a feeling she's going to make some good money when she gets older from selling her paintings and better yet open her own art gallery. 
When I got a phone call from a guy I met down town last night I knew that he was calling because he was interested in the 100 baby challenge. I enjoyed flirting with him and his lilac eyes where my favorite color. I was fine with having him be the dad to baby 24! 
We had already discussed the rules and I went over his medical papers so we knew that it was good to go! I was so excited and thinking that a new little one was exactly what this house needed. 
We then created baby 24 when the song filled the room. I have yet to not get pregnant by first try I find that interesting because some have a hard time getting pregnant I guess I was just made for this challenge even though I didn't even know about it till I was almost a YA.
"Why don't we go catch some fish and help mom cook dinner?" Adrina asked Alina. "Um no thank you I will watch the younger kids while YOU go fish," Alina replied in a manner of saying ARE YOU CRAZY.
Bailey tended to have a hard time sleeping so I would constantly check on her to make sure she was ok. I didn't care if the twins (Bailey and Brenna) slept in the nursery or toddler room as long as they where happy. I liked having Bailey close to me in case she did wake up and had a hard time going to sleep.
Little Brenna was always giving interesting glances and cute looks when you got the camera out. I must say this is one of my favorites of her. She's such a sweetie pie.
I went into Bailey's room and got her calmed down enough to finish sleeping till I had to get her up so she wouldn't over sleep. I must say she's not good at the schedule I created back with the Zara, Zaiden, and Zeke.
I have yet to move the potty chair to the toddler room so I had to bring Brenna into the nursery and we woke Bailey up. I felt so bad and just decided to keep both girls up and then if they got tired earlier than normal then I would lay them down. 
Several of my children then surprised me that night with a visit. It was only a handful of them and some where coming as others where going but I was so happy to see so many of them. Several of the kids had not met either but they all knew of each other and so the introductions where there but hardly needed. Bailey and Brenna's dad also showed up to visit the girls. I was so happy he was able to stop by and see how much the girls have changed since they were born.
Zeke (baby 3 and now a proud dad to a little girl) was very fond of Bailey and he loved spending time with her. I think Bailey would have been fine going home with him as well. They are so cute together and out of all the kids Zeke shows up and calls the most out of any of them. I wonder if thats because he's STILL a mama's boy LOVE IT!!!
Kathleen and Oliver both stopped by after they had finished with work. I was so proud of them both for working and not just being lazy YA playing video games all day.
Kestell was not in the best mood but thats only to be expected with her. I was just happy she was here and able to see her sister. I keep wondering when she will start having kids and I think thats why she's so upset. 
Brenna couldn't wait to show off her walking skills to her half sisters and brothers. She was doing great! 
(in this photo is Jordyn, Landon, Carter,Enna, Zara, and Ally along with me and Brenna!)
Wow mom you look great! I can't believe that your going to have 23 kids soon. Thats just AWESOME! I then corrected him, "Carter, sweetie this is baby 24!" Oh yeah its hard to keep them all in check I'm only baby 4 you know. So allot of these kids I have no clue about." He stated. I felt bad I wish there was a way we could all see each other regularly so that distance didn't separate us.



I put the girls to bed after a crazy night of several people popping in and out of the house and I was so ready for bed. I had felt some fake contractions earlier that day but figured it was just my body getting ready for delivery. I decided I needed to relax and take it easy a hard delivery or early delivery wasn't something I looked forward to but if it happened I can handle it.










I then felt sharp pains and knew that something was wrong. I started to get scared but after 12 pregnancy's I figured that it would pass and then I would be fine. I then made a quick decision to take a bath and relax.
It didn't last long I had more sharp pains and I even started to bleed. This was not normal and I was starting to really get scared. What if I loose the baby? I had such a rough deliver with the twins Carter and Cole (babies 4and5) that I was not ready to handle this with out a medical team.
I screamed in pain I yelled for one of the older girls to call me a cab there was no way I was driving to the hospital in this much pain.
The cab driver was awesome he got me to the hospital in no time and even made sure that everything was ok before he drove away. I was trying not to scream in the cab but I couldn't help it the pain was more that anything then a gush of water. My water broke in the cab, this baby IS COMING and its EARLY.
I got inside and they took me strait to labor and delivery. The bleeding was caused by the babies umbilical cord breaking. We were lucky that it hadn't ripped fully or we both would have died. I was told I had to stay over night at the hospital. This was something I hated to to because the kids where all at home.
But Talan needed the extra attention the medical staff would give him. I was admitted for an overnight stay and I called the girls to tell them that we where ok but baby brother needed some special TLC (tender loving care) and so we had to stay in the hospital so he could feel better.
I could hardly set him down worried that something else might happen. I hardly slept at night and was up every 2 hours to either feed or check on him. I was so happy to have a little guy in the house that I savored every moment alone with him. That was going to be hard to do at home but by time he would be home he would be 100% healthy and good to go. 
The 5 older kids came to the hospital so that we could get our group picture. It was late and the little ones (Brenna and Bailey) where very tired. Giselle LOVED being up past bed time and I think that Alina and Adrina where getting worn out form all the extra things they had to do around the house till I was able to come home with Talan.




Thank you for reading! The umbilical cord breaking is a real thing that can happen during delivery I would know form experience. This can kill mommy and baby and is something that can't be prevented. Its a 1 in a million chance in happening. I'm lucky to have survived this experience but there are several people who don't. I like adding real life situations to this challenge. Thank you for reading and there are a few special blogs coming up this month. October is breast cancer awareness month and I'm going to dedicate a blog to that. There are a few other things I have planned but I'm not telling :-) You just have to keep reading!!! thank you once again to those of you have have sent me gifts they are so sweet and thoughtful of you to do! Please comment below add me on facebook and e-mail me with any suggestions or even name ideas:
simsfan1121@gmail.com







2 comments:

You know that feeling when someone notices something you do? Thats how I feel every time I read a comment.