Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby 51

I held Link closely...
Is this real?
Am I really half way?
I feel like I just started...
Several thoughts and questions came to mind, but I wanted so badly to figure out where Nevaeh was and if she was ok. I also had all my little one's here at home that needed me so I had to stay focused and not put to much on my plate. WELL I did have a date planned for tonight with Adam (the fire fighter) he's already expressed to me he wants nothing to do with the challenge and so it would be nice to just date a guy. He's not the type of guy I would have typically picked but he asked me out for a few drinks and I agreed it would be nice. I also had an inbox FULL of e-mails from guys who wanted to be in my challenge and a few other non challenge related one's too. Like the one from Nevaeh telling me she needs space and won't answer my phone calls or visit for a little while she has to think things over. It was hard for me to read but I understood and moved on to the next e-mail from Joe. I was HOPING he wanted in my challenge I would SO make room for him. But no he wanted me to attend one of his formal parties. I was thinking it would be fun and he lives across the street so I'm not far from my kids. I was on chat when all this happened and the girls agreed I should go so I accepted his request.
I got a phone call shortly after getting off the computer from Adam asking if I was ready to meet him. I was a bit nervous and excited at the same time. I kinda wanted to invite my groupies out too but knew I should probably handle this date on my own. I didn't want to leave Link with a baby sitter so I took him over to Ashby's house since she mentioned she would meet me half way. I then went out to the club.
I have no clue WHY I rushed to get there because I waited for another hour waiting for him. I made sure to start his tab though. I wanted to not drink to much knowing that I had a date the night before that ended a bit differently than I expected...
I guess the best thing to say is that he and I decided that he would make a better dad than boyfriend.
When Adam finally showed up I was pretty much waisted and was ready to call it a night. I did enjoy talking to him a bit but then he acted VERY distant as if he wanted to be some place else. I didn't mind we really weren't very compatible. and I left thinking that was the BIGGEST waist of time ever.
I got Link form Ashby's and then headed home. I was not in the mood to talk about the horrible date and instead wanted to hear about her exciting love life. It was a lengthy car ride home and Link was as perfect as could be and well behaved for the trip. I was happy to have such a perfect baby boy.
I got home and went right to sleep. Sweet Raelynn joined me because she didn't like some of the rumors that had been spread about her and she was having nightmare's. I love having my children sleep so close to me.

 The next morning Jimmy and Jeff grew up perfectly and I loved that they where not identical and poor Jeff and his bad eye sight needing glasses but he thinks he looks like Harry Potter so it makes him feel better. Jimmy thinks he looks like the Grinch and laughs about that. They could hardly wait to show their BIG sister's that they where aged up already. 
Raelynn was NOT amused by this and insisted that Rosie, Robbin, and her all age up, "I'm NOT going to be in the same classes as my brother's." she added to the rolling of her eyes.
But before I would allow the girls to age up I had them finish their homework :) I know I'm such a strict parent but grades are important and I want them to keep them at A's.
 Rosie, Raelynn, and Robbin all grew up beautifully and I love when I have triplets in the house as teens. They always seem to be the most helpful and these 3 have not disappointed me yet. I told them I was going to age up Link and then head over to Joe's house for his party and the girls go so excited. They love their younger brothers and thought it was great that I trusted them at home with them. (I was also just across the street) but yes I do trust them.
I gave Link a little bit more love before having him age up and gave him a gentle kiss before setting him down.
Link as a toddler. I love his so much and his shirt being Yoshi is just hilarious.
I did some laundry and then got dressed figured I should get ready for Joe's party. I wanted something maternity since I would be showing soon and I wanted to look nice at the party.
But before I could even start to get ready Joe showed up and totally caught me off guard. "Hi Joe I was just about to head over to your place," I said trying to not pass out over how HOT he looked.
"Violet I want to tell you something. Me and my girl broke things off. I just didn't like how she was making me choose between her and our friendship." He said reaching into his pocket.
He then handed me a small white box with a ribbon on it. I was in a bit of shock and was excited to open it. I saw the most beautiful ring EVER. It was for my middle finger and I loved it. Joe then explained to me it was a friendship ring and that as long as I had that we would be close friends. I tried to put it on but couldn't because my fingers where swollen from being pregnant but I promised Joe that I would put it one RIGHT after the pregnancy was over. 
We BOTH leaned in as if we where going to kiss but it only ended in a loving embrace. His arms are so strong and comforting and his lips SO inviting. I just want to tell him how amazing he is and how I didn't know what I was feeling for him but then again he DID just give me a friendship ring and insist (as of now) he wants no part in my challenge so I swallowed my pride and accepted his symbol of our friendship.
Joe then left to get things ready for the party and I got a few things done here and then headed over to his place but I didn't get to stay long. The paparazzi had a heads up that I would be there and they where constantly taking my picture and so where fans. Joe felt bad and I waved good bye as I slipped out the back door with help from Asher (Joe's roommate) 
It was a tad chilly out and so I warmed my hands by the fire. I couldn't get Joe or the ring off my mind. I would just STARE at the box waiting for the moment I could slip the ring on my finger.
Getting Link to walk was the highlight of my day and I loved that he picked it up so quickly. Things where really looking to be ready for baby 51 to make his or her grand introduction into the family. 
I had a dream that I got married to a mystery man. I couldn't see his face but I know that I loved him more than anything in the world. I remember saying (in my dream) "Our love is as deep at the ocean and... then  I woke up. I had a feeling that I might have a continued dream if I fell back asleep quickly but then I had a dream that I had 1,000 babies NOT going to happen sorry.
I'm shocked when i hear a LOUD un musical noise coming from the back room I go to see who is making such... interesting music and find.....
It was Raelynn working on playing the drums. I stood there and listened she really wasn't horrible but definitely needed more practice in.
The three girls then all get dressed and head to the living room to practice dance moves for a school dance that they are going to later tonight. I thought they didn't need ANY practice but I guess they just wanted to dance.
 I changed into my formal so that I could wash my other outfit and that when a familiar feeling came over me.
I only had to push a few times before my little one arrived and I had HER in my arms.
Zekayla Eliza Newbie
6lb 6.3oz 18inches
BABY 51
This picture was very interesting in getting and all the interesting facial reactions and poses where all in the moment! I love my family photo's 
I then changed into my new outfit and put on the ring that Joe gave me. Isn't it beautiful?



I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope to take a small break and then continue here next week some time. Thank you for reading and feedback is always welcome.

2 comments:

You know that feeling when someone notices something you do? Thats how I feel every time I read a comment.