Thursday, June 2, 2011

:: Babies 95 and 96

Quick note... I did have generations installed but because of a glitch with Violet I couldn't keep it in my game. I don't have it installed anymore and will be putting it BACK in my game after I have 101 babies.

You're Invited

If you are 15 or younger I would ask that
you PLEASE make sure your parent or guardian know
that you are reading this. Thank you

Ernie joined the working world. Building a house and deciding to settle down and having family, for now he was enjoying the "single life" ! 

Evan has a bad boy look and his motorcycle doesn't help is image. But believe it or not he's in the Law Enforcement and the best cop on the force. Kids have been acting out more now days. Mr. Jenkins (the principal) had his house egged. This has never happened before so Evan sure had allot of "hooligans" to keep in check. 


Violet's sister, Sara, had an old friend from college who was with his girlfriend for 3 years only to propose and be left rejected because she was in love with someone else. He has longed to be a dad and when Sara explained the challenge to him he was happy and sad at the same time. He wanted kids yes, but also wanted to be in his child's life. He debated this for some time now and with no luck of finding anyone to have a baby with he decided that taking part in Violet's challenge is his best bet to being a dad. 




Xavier and Xander where adorable babies but didn't stay babies for long. They aged up perfectly and where soon adorable toddlers.


Xander loved looking at video game comics. He couldn't read them but liked the bright colors. He knows most of the character's names because he points to the pictures and Violet tells him their names. Xander likes to call his sisters Peach. Its so cute the way he says it too.


Xavier was asked to do a little baby modeling for a new clothes line that will be introduced in a few days. This was one of the outfits he got to model in but he had to return them later in the day.


Just as predicted little Minda needed glasses and they got here just in time. She loved school and likes trying new things.. but her most favorite thing to do is still as it was before...


Playing dolls of course! Violet enjoyed working on the boy's skills and they where quick learners. Violet has come to realize it must be from her because most of her kids are quick to learn their skills. Violet isn't one to brag about things but she is proud, and there is nothing wrong with that. 


Mallory is a little bit more reserved now days. She likes playing chess, reading, and FISHING. A.J. hopes to take her fishing someday. He has been really missing not being around the kids and feels like he's missing out on allot.

Mavis grew up and was a typical child. Board out of her mind. Violet enrolled her in a few school and church things but Mavis isn't very excited about going but is willing to try new things.


"What a big boy you are Xavier!" Violet admired is excitement as he took his first steps. "Go, go, go," he would say pointing to his legs. Violet thought to herself - voice command legs?"




"STOP... STOP, Your going to break my glasses." Minda pushed Mallory away from her. Minda and Mallory saw a pillow fight on tv and thought it looked like fun. They grabbed pillow sheets, feathers, and went to town. Mallory was having a god time but obviously Minda was not.


Violet was happy to see her baby bump beginning to get bigger. With triplets and twins in the house she was hopeful to have a single birth but with IVF you never get what you expect. Violet was going to be happy no matter what but a tiny break from twins and triplets would be nice.


The best part of the day was when Minda walked up Violet and told her that she loved her. Violet paused and asked if she was feeling ok. Minda giggled and responded with "yes mom I'm fine!"


Violet had not had triplet girls in awhile so she wanted to take a quick picture of her sleeping beauties. 


After getting the kids settled into bed Violet went out to play piano. She was working on songs to have recorded for the wedding. She started playing the wedding march and felt it sounded to  much like something that would be played at a funeral, so she messed around with other notes and piece different tunes together. She wanted something upbeat and romantic.


All this wedding planning mad Violet miss A.J. more. She ran to her computer to see if they could skype. Della Wriner helped introduce her to skyping along with Vanessa Wood. He wasn't on but sent her a message... Look what I found for the kids!!!


He said they they are very popular in France and they are now in stores in the US as well. They are needing to be shipped in and he hopes that the kids will be able to enjoy it. Violet was about to question the sim in the picture when she noticed his P.S. message after the picture... P.S. Barbie, that sim was just showing me how it works. She and I only have 1 thing in common... we like this water slide :)


Violet decided it was best to not show this to the kids. Getting their hopes up was the last thing she wanted. The chances of them having this (as kids) is slim to non. A.J. was still in France and Violet didn't know where to begin looking for this thing.


The 3 girls where off to school. The chances of them coming home with A's was quite possible and Violet worried they would want to age up right away. She wanted to wait till the baby was born to have them become teenagers. There is SO MUCH they could do as kids that having them grow up made Violet feel like they aren't getting the best out of life.




But just because she wasn't wanting them to age up the girls might not care and age up just because. Violet had a few pictures taken just because she knew that the family photo tradition would no longer be needed after finishing the challenge.


Minda didn't like that her sisters where growing closer together. She was feeling more like an outcast. Mavis like to call her the ugly duckling of the group. Mallory didn't like what Mavis was saying but was afraid of what Mavis would call her if she stood up for her sister.


So she giggled, laughed and had a good time with Mavis and tried to ignore the fact her sister Minda was hurt. Minda never cried in front of the girls. She just hid until the laughing stopped.


Xavier was so proud of himself when he learned his last skill, talking, he giggled and said a full 5 word sentence, "I grow up now mommy?" Violet laughed and told him "In time little one, in time!"


The boys have been out of diapers for awhile now but instead of diapers Violet got to enjoy dealing with poopy and pee bags. She kept thinking about all the new items being shipped into the states for families to use. They had strollers, play ground equipment, and even things called bunk beds. They are so neat 2 beds on top of each other. Violet then jumped by a crash sound from the kitchen.


Violet was somewhat releaved to see that it was just the dishwasher breaking again. Last time she heard that crashing noise one of the kids as trying to feed the fish, and fell off the footstool. They grabbed the fish take trying not to fall and it came crashing to the floor. Carla is fine but the fish... well it went to the fish bowl in the sky.


ANOTHER ONE? Yes, another gnome joined the family today and it is doing some adorable poses. It it now like this on the dresser and Violet had to take a picture. She even put it as a memory on facebook and on the sims 3 site.


Trying to not get stuck in a rut Minda changed her hair and outfit. Violet mom made several dresses before she passed and this is one she made from Violet's old bedding set. It was funny how Minda found the old trunk that had most of the dresses in it. Sara and Zoey (Violet's sister's) received several of the dresses as well. Violet loved seeing her daughter in the dress her mom made so long ago.


Violet admired the twins as they enjoyed their last play time as toddlers. Most likely once this baby was born they would be children and heading to school. Violet started getting emotional. She wondered if waiting to have kids with A.J. was a good idea. What if she died in surgery? What if the tumor was removed and came back? Violet was scared to think she could loose part of her memory as well. All her beautiful kids... she wiped a tear when she noticed the boys looking at her. "What makes you cry mommy?" asked a concerned Xander. "Oh mommy just misses A.J." she said with a forced smile. 


Leaving the boys for a moment so she could get a tissue her contraction started. She didn't have time to be emotional at this moment. Her baby needed her to focus on the fact it wanted to meet his or her mommy.


1 hour of contractions and she began to push... 

Kyla Suellen Newbie
7lb 1oz 19inches
BABY 95

She placed her newest daughter into her crib. "Your sisters can't wait to meet you!" She said with a big smile. But just when she thought it was over a surprise hit... TWINS!!!

Kae Rose Newbie
6lb 14oz 18.5inches
BABY 96

Violet called the school and told them to let the triplets out early today. They came running home excited to meet the newest member. They where just told they had a sister... not TWO sisters.


Mavis- SLOW DOWN FATTY, speaking to Minda.
Minda- turned her head and said "well if I'm a fatty I guess you are too. We are the SAME SIZE.


Mavis looked at Mallory as if she needed to say something. Mallory stood frozen not knowing what to say. Minda had a very good point. She then thought of the only thing that came to mind.


Mallory- FOUR EYES


Minda was disappointed in her sister for falling into Mavis' trap. She ignored them and walked into the house first. She walked into the babies room and admired her new sisters while Mavis and Mallory argued about not making Minda more upset.


Not only did she get to admire them she was able to hold them. She loves helping her mom with the babies and even said that after she aged up she was willing to stay at the house till A.J. returned to help out. Violet thanked her for the offer but felt it best she moved on with her life.


Mallory aged up and was still the "middle man" no pun intended since she is the middle triplet of the 3. She tried to be nice to both but when Mavis was around she had to put her "mean face on" She explained to Minda that she really had nothing against her and didn't know why Mavis did but she would try to find out.


Mavis was NOT letting up on Minda, she grew up and felt that with out a doubt SHE was the best looking one of them all. But she didn't like that Minda called her fat. She was appalled by the situation and the fact she didn't have control over Minda like she had on Mallory.


Violet couldn't keep her excitement contained for this family photo. She did scold Mavis for not acting happy for the sake of the picture and poor Xavier didn't feel good so he looks a bit grumpy. But all in all Violet was happy to have 96 kids. She called A.J. to report back to him. His phone when strait to voicemail.


but for as much of a hard ass Mavis is she really does have a sensitive side. One that few get to see. She enjoys helping young scientists at the science musseum. The president of the company has a job opening and wants Mavis to apply. The only problem is she would have to age up before her sisters and Violet doesn't allow that. If your born a group you leave as a group. Mavis felt torn as she finished her home work and looked over the job application.


You may call it ironic but Minda also got a phone call from her principal who was wanting someone to do after school care for children who's parents have to work when school is out. Even though kids can be left home alone the school is starting a program that allows students to come and hang out with other friends while waiting for parents to show up. The ironic part is she too would have to age up early. She knew Violet's rule but felt asking couldn't hurt.


Mavis texted Mallory to meet her at the gym ASAP. They got there close to the same time but Mallory had a slight head start and that made Mavis a bit upset. They got distracted by the show Four Weddings that was on TV. it made the girls think of their mom's wedding.


While working out Mavis explained her situation to Mallory. Mallory was happy for her sister and advised her to speak to their mom. Mallory had no future plans but would be fine with ageing up early. Mavis got excited but then said... "but mom will need help with teaching the twins their skills." and she then started to talk badly of the babies and even Violet for taking on this "Slut Challenge". Mallory was shocked. "You haven't even given mom a chance. What is your problem anyway?" Mallory asked waiting for Mavis to answer. Mavis paused and got off her treadmill, "I'm just jealous, I feel left out all the time and feel like being mean is a good way to get attention." The girls left the gym without saying another word on the topic.


Minda- Mom I need to talk to you about something. I was offered a job and well... I need to age up early to get it. It pays GREAT and Mallory and Mavis don't like me anyway. I can still live here till they do age up I just want this job mom, PLEASE understand.


Violet- I understand but I still feel its important that you and your sisters all stay on the same level. We will have a meeting tonight and discuss the matter.


Minda hugged Violet and thanked her for considering it and left it at that.


Mavis knew that she had been in the wrong. She realized that not everything that happens is going to be centered around her. She helped Violet with Kyla and Kae without even being told. Violet had a feeling Mavis wanted something but didn't know for sure. "Mavis dear, I need to speak with you and your sisters in the living room please." Violet asked her popping into the nursery. Mavis was sure Minda had told on her and that she was about to ask for the biggest favor of her live and her mom is going to say no because of her actions towards her sister.


By time Mavis got Kae to lay down everyone was in the room. "What did you do now?" asked Minda wishing she had THOUGHT before she blurted something out that she knew she would regret. "Well as a matter of fact I ju...." Minda would have continued but Violet stopped her from doing so. "Ladies take a seat." Violet said in her famous motherly tone.


Violet- It has been brought to my attention that after only being a teenager for a few days Minda was offered a rare and NEW job position at the school. But she will have to age up early in order to get the job. We all know my rule and so this is up to you 3 if this will happen or not. EVERYONE has to agree. Majority won't cut it in this vote.


Mavis was the first to speak up and Minda rolled her eyes knowing that what Mavis would say would be the opposite of what she wanted to hear.


Mavis- I think its a wonderful idea. In fact I was going to ask the same favor from you. I too was offered a job at the Science Labradorean the would like me to start right away but I'm not of age. I have an application and everything mom.
Minda- REALLY? So you mean you are all for this?
Mavis- Yes, and so is Mallory from what I know that is.
Mallory- Mavis I can speak for myself and yes, I'm ok with it. I can get a job in a salon or something!


Violet smiled... ok well there we go problem solved. 

Minda was ready to leave but Mavis stopped her. "Minda, I want to tell you... I'm sorry." Mavis muttered out the words that Minda was sure she would always want but never hear. "Really? Its ok, I know that you are just hard on me because I'm an easy target." Minda said with a shrug.


Everyone was happy now about ageing up even more so than before. The three girls plan to get a 4 bedroom place and rent out the 4th bedroom or make it an in home office. 


Violet loved the sight of the girls getting along and only wished it had happened sooner.


3 CHEERS FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS! Everyone was excited and the 3 girls aged up perfectly.


Minda is ready for the kids. She's looking after 1-3rd grade and is going to college so that she can be a substitute teacher. She LOVES her job and hopes to continue working there. The kids are wonderful and her brothers stop in everyday to say hi to her. She loves getting to see them and loves working at the school.


Who knew business was Mallory's calling? She is a well known business lady in town. Always on the phone, in meetings, or making appointments Mallory keeps busy and has very little time for romance but has managed to have boyfriend already! How she did that no one knows.


Mavis has her dream job and dream life... kinda. She recently found out she was expecting and then lost the baby. She handles it the best she can and her sisters where there to help her though it all. She's still with that babies dad but they don't plan to be married any time soon.


Babies 90,91,and 92 aren't babies anymore.


Violet enjoyed the babies all morning. Playing, singing, and snuggling them till they couldn't take it anymore. Violet knew this day would come but it seems to come faster and faster with each baby.


Kyla is adorable, she has her dad's eyes and mom's hair. She even seems to have the famous Newbie nose! Time will tell what she will look like as she grows.


Kae is more like Violet in so many ways. Skin tone, eyes, hair, and yes that nose. She also has some of the cutest facial reactions Violet has ever seen. With 2 children and 2 toddlers in the house life can get crazy.


Violet was QUICK to find Bennet Andrews to join her challenge. While dropping off produce at the local grocery store he asked for her autograph. Violet gave it to him. He asked if she missed the challenge yet and Violet laughed and explained she wasn't done yet. This got Bennet excited and they rushed to the hospital on the spot. Violet was close to not being able to do the IVF but luck was on her side and she conceived TRIPLETS. 


Violet found out her reputation was BAD so she decided to start calling all the challenge dads and request they just be friends so everyone is on the same level. Violet didn't get excited about calling all these men up.




So before she started to make phone calls she spent some MUCH needed time with Kyla and Kae. 
The boys where... well Violet couldn't find the boys. They had to be around here somewhere.


"Hold on a sec... I need to call a few more people." Violet told the impatient dad who wasn't happy with Vioelt at the moment. Violet then realized WHERE the boys where... and knew that they shouldn't be there to see all of this.


The first guy took it pretty well he had moved on and was married with a few more kids. Violet congratulated him and sent him on his way. She then told the boys to head inside for some ice cream and she would be there shortly. The boys did as their mom asked of them and they where off. but not before embracing Violet.


"Are you our dad?" the boys asked... Owen chuckled and said nope but I love your mommy does that count? Violet got the boys off the porch before they could answer and Violet broke the news that she didn't love him and wanted to be friends.


He DIDN'T take the news well... He yelled, cried, and even proposed but Violet just told him, "sorry, it was a challenge and you knew that. I'm engaged now and want to move on. PLEASE understand." He then left after an hour of begging.


Violet called up several other dad's and did the same thing. Some took it better than others. Violet then grew her 3rd to last baby bump. 




Thank you for reading, commenting, and following my blog. I can't believe how far I've made it in this challenge. I hope to get a post out soon so keep an eye out for MORE VERY SOON! Happy simming all :)

11 comments:

  1. OMG :O I just.... can't say anything. Congrats for the arrival of baby 96!! >_< Love the update, as always!

    _Leah Sierra_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mavis and Mallory look SO much like Violet!

    Great update. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-MAZ-ING, Violet you are so close to being finished. I'm going to miss your stories :( - Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I can't wait to see the new babies! You're almost there!!!! Congrats on getting generations (I pre-ordered it so it should come in the next couple days)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments! And yes I pre ordered it too but it wouldn't work. So we got our money back and went to the store and bought it :) I will install it AFTER my challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post was just... FANTASTIC! I LOVED IT!You are really good at writing and you make the game sound like real life.And it was really romantic the way that A.J. proposed.

    ~Brenda!

    PS.:I know you are already on the end of the challenge but I was wondering if you could name one of Violet's children Brenda cuz' I read alot of 100 baby challenges and none of the children in them have this name.And even if you already have the names to the next babies I wouldn't mind if it was A.J. and Violet's daughter instead of one of the babies in the challenge, I just thought it would be cool to see my name in at least one of the 100 baby challenges.

    Thank you anyways!

    LUV your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Consider it done Brenda :) Then next girl will have her name be Brenda. I have a Brenna already LOL but I LOVE the name Brenda :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. REALLY!?!? GREAT!!!!! And thanks!!!

    ~Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Vi! Wow every time I read your posts I can't believe how far you've come! I'm sorry to hear Generations is glitching for you because it sounds awesome. Anyway great post and I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoot Whoot you are almost there my friend. I am so exited for you.
    Ashby

    ReplyDelete

You know that feeling when someone notices something you do? Thats how I feel every time I read a comment.