After the triplets where born I was unsure if I could remember what I did to survive without older hands to help. I love that Lexi and Laura are so willing to help while in the house. I even got things ready to take some pictures of Laura playing the drums. She's not very excited about it but I told her its just for fun!
This is what I created for her! I thought it turned out great she wanted it left simple so I tried my best to not add any "fancy stuff" I think it looks great and I even sent a close up of her face while playing the drums. I'm thinking that she will be happy she entered the contest.
Nevaeh and I got working on talking first thing that morning since I now have Rosie, Raelynn, and Robbin I'm going to be very busy and I hope to get everyone walking and talking sooner than later. Nevaeh was perfect and learned her skills fairly quickly. I love that such a sweet girl got a sweet name.
I started FREAKING OUT when I was painting a fire broke loose in the kitchen and after what happened to Dawn's son Tyler. I immediately started to put out the fire but good thing the fire fighter got there because I feel much safer when he or she is here.
After checking to make sure I was ok he went into my bedroom where my 3 little angels where sleeping peacefully. He picked up Rosie and started to play. "how are you sweet little girl?" he asked her in a sweet babyish type of voice.
I made sure to thank him and let him know that I was happy he got here in time before the fire spread to far past the kitchen. I then asked him if I could repay him...
I gave him a nice back rub and made him a sack lunch for his hard work. He kissed me good bye and it got me thinking about a husband. Yes I know that in the original rules husbands and dad's are off limits but I've hardly EVER been a rule follower so I decided maybe I should date a few guys and see if I find one I like. The only thing is they can't take part in my challenge and they have to allow me to continue it. Most men will think twice about this one but maybe there is a guy like Jay out there who will love me for me.
I'm just like a kid at Christmas I got the tree up and started to make sure that everything looked just right. I must say that I wasn't sure how it would turn out but a friend of mine helped me decorate it and pick out the colors and it turned out better than I had expected.
I then turned around and saw two tiny feet right in front of the toddler potty chair. I smiled at little Nevaeh and asked her, "Are you a big girl now?" she giggled and said "Yep, yep mommy I big girl now!"
I took a moment with each of the girls to savor a moment of their baby stage of life. I knew that the moment they grew up I would be so busy running after them that I wouldn't get as much special time with each one alone like I've been able to do. And with Lexi and Laura moving out soon that would ALSO make things harder but I'm always willing to take on whatever lays ahead for me.
Now it might be hard for you to see but I thought this was very cute AND interesting. Here we have in birth order Rosie, Raelynn, and Robbin. Rosie has green eye's brown hair, Raelynn has blond hair blue eyes, and Robbin had blond hair green eyes! This is so sweet and I like having these pictures right next to each other so I can see how similar or different the girls are!
Lexi is so simple. She has very fair skin and a natural beauty that only makeup would hide. She has a boyfriend Monty and they hope to live together and possibly settle down. She's an elementary teacher and LOVES her life. I'm very proud of her.
Laura too has a natural glow about her. She on a plan to be a one gal band and she's doing a great job so far. She wants to start here and then move to Bridgeport. I think she's going to go far in this career. I'm just as proud of her as I am her sister!
Nevaeh was feeling left out with the triplets where playing. I was a little sad because I thought she would play more with them but she didn't like them very much so I made sure she had all her skills ready for ageing up BUT she must have been in a bad mood because she got the mean-spirited trait.
I felt so bad that she's over weight like her father. She isn't very happy either and that makes it harder on me. I then told her that she could work out and eat salad and healthy food and the weigh will come off in time. She now works out twice a day and rides her bike everywhere. Jasper and her go to the park all the time and play thats nice that they are so close.
In the middle of everyone ageing up Monty came over to visit Lexi. They are so cute together and he seems to be a true gentleman and I'm happy that she's found an amazing guy like him. They are both thinking marriage and kids will be in their future but they would like to wait a little while. She moved out quickly and then her sister Laura didn't waist much time after.
Jasper grew up and was looking quite handsome! He loves looking at himself and truly feel's that hes as good looking as the hottest guy in the world. but I told him that being to snobby isn't a good thing. He walked away laughing. I'm not sure what that was for but I decided it must be a boy thing.
I met Frank King and he was wanting to join my challenge. I still thinking about dating but figured that maybe more kids while dating would show the guys's I'm dating that this is something that I'm going to finish and I'm almost half way done. I told Frank all about my dreams and he was an amazing listener.
I'm SO tired of tis stupid thing breaking all the time so I decided to not only fix it up upgrade it WOW that felt like it took FOREVER but when I was finished I was so happy to be done! Things are still not easy around the house but I'm doing my best to make every thing work.
I went outside to call the kids in and I got sick. It came up so fast I didn't even get to the bathroom. I was SO embarrassed wen paparazzi got photo's of this as well. I got the kids inside and Nevaeh started her work out before bed.
The next morning I wanted to take a walk to my local businesses and collect my money. When I felt a kick and a punch! I was very happy about this having my challenge continue is a HUGE blessing and I'm SO happy that I'm now pregnant with baby 48 and it could be twins but it was still to early to know for sure.
After collecting $6,000 I got home to work on the stereo. I'm tired of it breaking all the time so I'm upgrading it to unbreakable. I enjoy being handy but every once in awhile I would love for things NOT to break. I then announced to all the kids that I was pregnant. The kids where all excited and couldn't wait for the baby/babies to be born. I went to see Dr. Ambush and she told me that there where two very healthy heartbeats and that I will be delivering early like normal. I was happy to get home but then I realized just how busy and full the house was going to be.
Rosie is the most advanced of the triplets. She's also the oldest and she seems to be always thinking of how to surprise me. She's been walking and talking since she aged up and is the first of the 3 to be fully potty trained. She is a bit hot tempered though when things don't go her way. I still love her and feel that with the constant attention I TRY to give my kids that she will age up wonderfully.
I've been working hard on my guitar skills. Even though I've been playing for years I still feel that practice is key and that even when any skill is full you still need to keep up that skill or you will loose it.
I walked into the living room and it was so bare and boring. I sold my old couch to a family down the street who was new to town and needed one and I needed to pay the bills. I then knew that I had at least $6,000 in the savings so I got started on decorating for Christmas. The tree was up but I wanted to move it over to the corner where the stereo was and add a few other things to the room. I called my friends Nicki and Alyssa because they told me they where willing to come over and help but they came over just for a bit before having to leave quickly. I had a feeling it had something to do with their challenges and I didn't mind.
Jasper- Ok so how about we walk to the park?
Nevaeh- That sounds like fun I hope my friends are there too.
Jasper- Well I had another idea of something fun we could do together.
Nevaeh- What do you have in mind?
Jasper- I want to teach you to play chess!
Nevaeh- Oh BOY that sounds like fun!
I love how the room turned out! I think is so perfect for the Christmas holiday and the best part is I found a place who was willing to allow me to rent a fire place for the month of December. They delivered it early for with no extra fee. That was so nice of them and I'm going to make sure to give them a little something extra at the end of the time of me using it.I then went out to check up on the triplets I have to say that the three of them are more than I could have ever dreamed of. I though I wanted boys but after looking at them I realized that God gave me what I needed to have an three girls are perfect. I got them all inside thinking it was getting a tad chilly for them to be outside without warmer clothes ore more layers on.
I brought Robbin over to the tree but she was to busy looking at the new paint to even realize the tree had been moved. I giggled at her curious mind wondering while pointing out different things she liked in the new living room.
The precious moment was broken when I then saw MORE water coming out from the bathroom. I set Robbin down and went to check what was leaking now. Of all things it had to be the toilet. I think my facial reaction just shows how THRILLED I was about having to unclog it.
I then had a craving for stuffed cucumbers and i was so happy to find that Jasper made some earlier and had leftovers in the fridge. I ate them as if I hadn't eaten all day, but truthfully I've been eating MORE than I should be.
Rosie was a bit more fussy than her sisters and so I decided to lay her down early for bed. I try to keep them on the same schedule but sometimes you have to put your child first. And in this moment Rosie needed some extra loves and I was more than happy to give her some.
I love when I get these odd, in the moment kind of pictures. I also love getting baby bump pictures!
Since the house is so small I have 3 cribs in my room. I don't have room for much more but for now this is how it has to be. I really need a miracle and more space! Houses are so expensive in this town too I'm worried that I won't be able to afford anything nice. I also like not having 2 stories a nice sized ranch house would be perfect. but that will be pretty hard to find.
I was woken up by a few things not only where ALL three girls crying but I was feeling some tiny contractions. Nothing to painful and I was able to get the girls changed, dressed and breakfast before the REAL contractions started.
The contractions where starting come and they where more painful that earlier when I first woke up. This labor was also going to be...
I was in labor for SO LONG it was my longest labor and even the triplets left after realizing that their siblings wouldn't be born just yet.
Nevaeh wasn't very sure of what was going on and her face was more than any words could express.
Jimmy Leon Newbie
6lb 2oz 18 inches
BABY 48
Jeff Ebrom Newbie
6lb 2oz 18 inches
BABY 49
I then asked Nevaeh if she would go get all the kids for our group picture in front of the tree. She was happy to help and went to help get all the kids.Here we are!!! I'm so happy to have such a great family and a wonderful group of kids currently living in the house. I've got to say that Its not easy seeing kids come and go but I enjoy seeing whats coming! I'm so blessed to have such a great looking family even the ones that are not at home or even in the same town or country we are all beautiful and are treasured in my heart.
Thanks for reading!!! I've been getting amazing feedback form everyone and I love getting it so keep it coming. I have my facebook page linked to my blog at the top of the page but if you can't find where then find me under Violet Jane Newbie. I only have one account so make sure you add the one with the middle name Jane. You can also comment below or e-mail me simsfan1121@gmail.com












































I LOVED IT! :D Two new Baby boys and One is Green!!
ReplyDeleteI love your living room, it's so....christmay!! :D
ReplyDeleteTHANKS!
ReplyDelete