My dear friend Ashby called me today, she asked if I would be interested to meet her in Bridgeport. I got quite excited and asked Stacia and Star if they would be willing to stay a bit longer as young adults to stay with the younger kids so that I could travel with Ashby. Both girls where more than happy to see me go hang out with friends and cut loose for a little while since I've not really been anywhere since the challenge started. When Shalom, Magenta, and Lala got home from school I gave each of them hugs and kisses, and I was off to Bridgeport.

We met at the gas station and after we greeted each other with a big hug and then saw a pretty girl playing her guitar for tips. I remembered my mom's dream of being a star so I made sure to throw a dollar in to her guitar case. Ashby lead the way and then we decided to sit and watch for a little while. I couldn't wait to see what the weekend would bring.
I really got into it when practicing. Ashby was careful and consecrating on the cords. I loved the little place that Ashby found for us to stay for the weekend. The night drew near and it was time to hit the town. I couldn't wait to get my dance on and knew that we might even perform at a bar or two. No matter what happened I was sure the kids back home where fine but I couldn't help but think about what they where all doing. I feel like Lars and Laytin (being vampires) require a little bit more than the average toddler. I missed them but I really needed this and I know that Ashby needed it too.
Ashby had an incredible idea to start a band. I'm very musical and got excited. I thought that when I got home I could see if some of the other mom's wanted to join the band but for now it was just Ashby and me rocking it out and the other people at the bar where really into our music. I had a great time and loved that Ashby thought of me to take to Bridgeport. We then headed home to call it a night and of course we slept in because we NEVER get to sleep in.
Me... Drink... YES! I don't drink all the time but its not like I had to drive home or anything because Taxi's where everywhere and I had Ashby to help me not do anything to crazy...
BUT someone else had the same idea as I did. Oh well we where two hot mom's out on the town and wanting to have an amazing time.
Oh and before the end of the night we where dancing on tables WOW I was so jealous of how easy Ashby made it look I was so worried about falling I cold hardly help myself and almost fell a few times. Ashby got a few chuckles from this.
For more photo's and information about this amazing trip check out Ashby Star's blog its great, and thank you Ashby star for allowing me to use your Bridgeport photo's and for taking me to Bridgeport I had an amazing time.
We where both missing our children and knew that they where missing us so by the end of the weekend our see you later was a bitter sweet. We would have loved to stay longer but there would always be a next time.
I got into my taxi and rode off to Sunset Valley and waved good by to Ashby till she was out of sight. I kept thinking about the twins ans knew that Stacia and Star had there hands full but when I arrived home and saw it all in one piece I'm not surprised because Stacia and Star are both very responsible Sims and thats why I trusted them completely with watching over the household.
I arrived home and to my surprise Dawn and her brother Blake where waiting out side my front door, but before we could introduce ourselves I got a phone call form my adorable grandson Brian and I figured I could go for a quick jog and then get a cab to his place. I knew that he was a child now but I've been really busy that visiting him took longer than I had hoped.
When I got to Vanessa's house I had the most warm greeting in the world. I loved catching up with Brian and told him that I'm not grandma Violet I'm Gama Vi! Its something that Magenta called me from her toddler years and I liked it so much I would love for all my grandchildren to call me that. or even G-ma Vi something that doesn't sound so old. Our visit was going great till I got sprayed with there sink. Vanessa felt bad but I was happy to wip out my everyday where and I was good to go. I had to keep the visit short knowing that my kids where still missing me and I had company waiting at the house.
Hi Blake I hear your familiar with the 100 baby challenge?
Not only is your sister doing it but YOU are already a father in one?
I then decided it was time to start flirting. Things where going great right now and I trusted that Blake would be a perfect dad to take part in my challenge.
We talked for awhile and then decided to wait till Lars and Laytin where toddlers before trying for a baby or babies. I love my children and don't want to feel like I'm rushing them into ageing up. I also had a few things I wanted to do like...
Earn more money! One thing that Ashby and I talked about was how I really have felt like I've had to start from scratch with moving to Sunset Valley. I wiped out my savings and pretty much left everything behind because well we had 5 of us and 1 taxi. So I enjoyed playing for tips. I'm very musical and after seeing how well I did in Bridgeport I knew that maybe I was onto something. I had so many things planned upon arrival that when I lost sight to what was so important at the time.
I got home and immediately started to help out with the boys but I could tell that Stacia didn't want much of this. She wanted to move out and FAST. I couldn't blame her and I told her she could have aged up and moved out while I was gone but the reason she didn't is because her sister would have had to stay behind. I then felt bad and made sure that she would be able to age up when she felt ready.
and she didn't waist much time. Her beauty made me speechless and she was more than happy to show off her good looks and amazing body. Her first goal was to get a job and she did. Then she wanted a car and she bought one, and then it was SEE YOU LATER MOM! She was gone so fast I didn't even get a hug but I knew that she would be back more often than no for a visit so I didn't let her quick good bye bother me to much.
Star aged up and was just as beautiful as her sister. I'm always shocked to see how different my children look form one another. I have yet to have identical twins or triplets. Star is excited to age up because...
She had a young man who was waiting for her to be of age. He didn't waist much time at all before asking Star a very important question.
And she said YES! I was excited and ready to start wedding planning but I had so many more things that needed to be done and Star wanted to pick the more PERFECT dress so we all knew that the wedding would take place in a few days or so. We where all excited for them and I knew that he would make my Star happy.
Shalom grew up and messed around with a different hair color but her original color is light blond but she decided to darken it a little. She has so much potential and a sweet personality that I have a feeling she will go far in life. She is a little over weight but that's nothing a little work out can't fix (her words NOT MINE) I think she's fine the way she is but she insists on working out and getting fit and I will be there supporting her every step of the way.
Magenta (Mollie's Daughter) is growing up to look JUST LIKE her mom. She has a darker skin tone and I'm thinking that's from her dad but of course I have no clue what her dad looks like to compare her to him but everything else about her is her mother so she must have gotten something from her dad.
Walala (Lala) is a cutie. I don't know where her blue eyes came from because only brown and green come from my family but I'm not complaining. She grew up well and is a great student and daughter. I really got lucky!!!
Lars grew up great! He looked like me with his green eyes and dark hair but he was a vampire like his father. He also appeared to be a little chubby but maybe that's just the way his face is shaped.
Laytin looks very similar to his twin brother but like all my twins they look alike at first and then change as they get older. I hope that they are great kids. Ashby and I both had twin vampire's so its neat to have someone to share and get advise from. But mine are two boys and her's are boy-girl twins.
And boy do I think Ashby was right about vampire's requiring more than the average toddler. I couldn't believe if I left them alone they would cry they needed CONSTANT attention. It's not easy when you have so many kids but I'm more than happy to do this IS a challenge right?
I then got a surprise visitor so I quickly got dressed and answered the door. I couldn't believe my eyes one of the challenge mom's was pregnant and stopping by for a visit. I listened to her tummy and asked if she knew what she was having.
Ashby must have had a GOOD TIME in Bridgeport without me knowing??? No not really but still it was odd timing but yes the guy she met at the beach party was indeed the dad to Ashby's baby. They were both VERY surprised when they found out about this unexpected pregnancy that they both decided to make the best out of the situation. They found out that they are expecting a baby boy! and are going to name him Derrick.
Star then busted threw the front door yelling I FOUND IT! I had a feeling it was about the wedding and asked to see pictures. Ashby also slipped into the group to catch a peak. I loved the she picked and the accessories where picture perfect too.
There was no doubt in my mind that she would make a stunning bride.
Blake then came over and was wondering if I was ready yet for him to take part in my challenge. I told him yes but that I had company. Ashby laughed and said she would hold down the fort so that Blake and I could go hang out. We headed over to his place and didn't waist much time. I was excited to be pregnant again and have baby 40!
I got back and thanked Ashby for helping me out and even gave her little guy some love. I was so excited for her but at the same time I felt bad. She wasn't looking to get pregnant it just happened during a visit to Sunset Valley. I told her that if she needed anything I was a phone call away. We both smiled when we felt little Derrick kick.
I had dreams about twins but I could never see them. There faces where just a bright light that didn't seem to blind me. I just looked at them wondering if they where boys or girls. I then woke up suddenly not understanding why I was feeling pain.
But it was HORRIBLE PAIN. I couldn't figure it out. I decided to take some Tylenol and then go back to sleep. I tossed and turned for hours and slept horribly that I couldn't get a good nights rest. I was worried that something might be wrong with the baby so I decided to make an appointment first thing in the morning. I didn't want to risk hurting myself or my child.
I went to the doctor at 6:00am and it was still a little dark out. I just kept wondering if I was pregnant still or if it was to late. My Doctor sat me down and said that she could only find 1of the 2 heart beats. I bowed my head and started to cry. I was so sad at this news that I didn't even want to know what needed to happen now, but Dr. Ambush decided to just go right into explaining the next steps.






I got into my taxi and rode off to Sunset Valley and waved good by to Ashby till she was out of sight. I kept thinking about the twins ans knew that Stacia and Star had there hands full but when I arrived home and saw it all in one piece I'm not surprised because Stacia and Star are both very responsible Sims and thats why I trusted them completely with watching over the household.
I arrived home and to my surprise Dawn and her brother Blake where waiting out side my front door, but before we could introduce ourselves I got a phone call form my adorable grandson Brian and I figured I could go for a quick jog and then get a cab to his place. I knew that he was a child now but I've been really busy that visiting him took longer than I had hoped.
When I got to Vanessa's house I had the most warm greeting in the world. I loved catching up with Brian and told him that I'm not grandma Violet I'm Gama Vi! Its something that Magenta called me from her toddler years and I liked it so much I would love for all my grandchildren to call me that. or even G-ma Vi something that doesn't sound so old. Our visit was going great till I got sprayed with there sink. Vanessa felt bad but I was happy to wip out my everyday where and I was good to go. I had to keep the visit short knowing that my kids where still missing me and I had company waiting at the house.
Hi Blake I hear your familiar with the 100 baby challenge?
Not only is your sister doing it but YOU are already a father in one?
Blake- Yes I am but we already had plans to meet and why can't I be a part of both. I surly don't mind and I know that Vanessa doesn't mind.
Violet- Well I guess but If you change your mind I understand.
I then decided it was time to start flirting. Things where going great right now and I trusted that Blake would be a perfect dad to take part in my challenge.
We talked for awhile and then decided to wait till Lars and Laytin where toddlers before trying for a baby or babies. I love my children and don't want to feel like I'm rushing them into ageing up. I also had a few things I wanted to do like...
Earn more money! One thing that Ashby and I talked about was how I really have felt like I've had to start from scratch with moving to Sunset Valley. I wiped out my savings and pretty much left everything behind because well we had 5 of us and 1 taxi. So I enjoyed playing for tips. I'm very musical and after seeing how well I did in Bridgeport I knew that maybe I was onto something. I had so many things planned upon arrival that when I lost sight to what was so important at the time.
I got home and immediately started to help out with the boys but I could tell that Stacia didn't want much of this. She wanted to move out and FAST. I couldn't blame her and I told her she could have aged up and moved out while I was gone but the reason she didn't is because her sister would have had to stay behind. I then felt bad and made sure that she would be able to age up when she felt ready.
and she didn't waist much time. Her beauty made me speechless and she was more than happy to show off her good looks and amazing body. Her first goal was to get a job and she did. Then she wanted a car and she bought one, and then it was SEE YOU LATER MOM! She was gone so fast I didn't even get a hug but I knew that she would be back more often than no for a visit so I didn't let her quick good bye bother me to much.
Star aged up and was just as beautiful as her sister. I'm always shocked to see how different my children look form one another. I have yet to have identical twins or triplets. Star is excited to age up because...
She had a young man who was waiting for her to be of age. He didn't waist much time at all before asking Star a very important question.
And she said YES! I was excited and ready to start wedding planning but I had so many more things that needed to be done and Star wanted to pick the more PERFECT dress so we all knew that the wedding would take place in a few days or so. We where all excited for them and I knew that he would make my Star happy.
Shalom grew up and messed around with a different hair color but her original color is light blond but she decided to darken it a little. She has so much potential and a sweet personality that I have a feeling she will go far in life. She is a little over weight but that's nothing a little work out can't fix (her words NOT MINE) I think she's fine the way she is but she insists on working out and getting fit and I will be there supporting her every step of the way.
Magenta (Mollie's Daughter) is growing up to look JUST LIKE her mom. She has a darker skin tone and I'm thinking that's from her dad but of course I have no clue what her dad looks like to compare her to him but everything else about her is her mother so she must have gotten something from her dad.
Walala (Lala) is a cutie. I don't know where her blue eyes came from because only brown and green come from my family but I'm not complaining. She grew up well and is a great student and daughter. I really got lucky!!!
Lars grew up great! He looked like me with his green eyes and dark hair but he was a vampire like his father. He also appeared to be a little chubby but maybe that's just the way his face is shaped.
Laytin looks very similar to his twin brother but like all my twins they look alike at first and then change as they get older. I hope that they are great kids. Ashby and I both had twin vampire's so its neat to have someone to share and get advise from. But mine are two boys and her's are boy-girl twins.
And boy do I think Ashby was right about vampire's requiring more than the average toddler. I couldn't believe if I left them alone they would cry they needed CONSTANT attention. It's not easy when you have so many kids but I'm more than happy to do this IS a challenge right?
I then got a surprise visitor so I quickly got dressed and answered the door. I couldn't believe my eyes one of the challenge mom's was pregnant and stopping by for a visit. I listened to her tummy and asked if she knew what she was having.
Ashby must have had a GOOD TIME in Bridgeport without me knowing??? No not really but still it was odd timing but yes the guy she met at the beach party was indeed the dad to Ashby's baby. They were both VERY surprised when they found out about this unexpected pregnancy that they both decided to make the best out of the situation. They found out that they are expecting a baby boy! and are going to name him Derrick.
Star then busted threw the front door yelling I FOUND IT! I had a feeling it was about the wedding and asked to see pictures. Ashby also slipped into the group to catch a peak. I loved the she picked and the accessories where picture perfect too.
There was no doubt in my mind that she would make a stunning bride.
Blake then came over and was wondering if I was ready yet for him to take part in my challenge. I told him yes but that I had company. Ashby laughed and said she would hold down the fort so that Blake and I could go hang out. We headed over to his place and didn't waist much time. I was excited to be pregnant again and have baby 40!
I got back and thanked Ashby for helping me out and even gave her little guy some love. I was so excited for her but at the same time I felt bad. She wasn't looking to get pregnant it just happened during a visit to Sunset Valley. I told her that if she needed anything I was a phone call away. We both smiled when we felt little Derrick kick.
I had dreams about twins but I could never see them. There faces where just a bright light that didn't seem to blind me. I just looked at them wondering if they where boys or girls. I then woke up suddenly not understanding why I was feeling pain.
But it was HORRIBLE PAIN. I couldn't figure it out. I decided to take some Tylenol and then go back to sleep. I tossed and turned for hours and slept horribly that I couldn't get a good nights rest. I was worried that something might be wrong with the baby so I decided to make an appointment first thing in the morning. I didn't want to risk hurting myself or my child.
I went to the doctor at 6:00am and it was still a little dark out. I just kept wondering if I was pregnant still or if it was to late. My Doctor sat me down and said that she could only find 1of the 2 heart beats. I bowed my head and started to cry. I was so sad at this news that I didn't even want to know what needed to happen now, but Dr. Ambush decided to just go right into explaining the next steps.
Dr. Ambush- Well Violet you still have 1 perfectly healthy baby inside of you so what we are going to do is put you on a steroid to help baby A's lungs develop. Baby B is gone and we won't know more until after delivery. You may still experience more pain but if you start contractions your going to want to get here to the hospital right away.
I nodded my head and turned to leave. This was not what I expected and I didn't even know it was possible to loose one child and not the other. I was furious and started yelling at myself while I left the hospital. and then I just fell and cried for about a half hour. People started moving around so I got home quickly before any rumors could get started.
I had more pain after arriving home and I knew that Baby B wanted out and Baby A wanted to grow. This was hard because I didn't want to loose BOTH babies I didn't even want to loose one of them so I tried to stay positive and not tell the kids that we were going to have two new members they only knew of the one.
The steroids where working perfectly and I was showing in no time. I wanted to get this pregnancy over with so that I could move on and handle things accordingly. One of the hard things was going thew all of the funeral stuff. I had the hardest time thinking of how to plan a babies funeral and would the gender even have been decided at the time it stopped growing?
I realized the bathroom was under a flash flood warning because of a broken toilet and tub so I got busy getting that all fixed, cleaned, and upgraded.
Blake stayed the nights with me in case something was to happen. He was really putting an effort into this pregnancy and yes I did tell him about the situation along with Shalom and Magenta. I felt the girls where old enough to understand and Blake was the father and needed to know as well. He handled it the best he could but I knew it was bothering him that one of our little ones didn't make it.
Star and her husband decided a private wedding would suit them best. I didn't argue and all I asked is that they have pictures taken and they did. Star felt bad and didn't want to add any unnecessary stress on me so this idea worked out best for all parties involved.
I was woken up from a nap with again those sharp pains. I got threw them and then
Gave both my little ones a love pat. As much as I wanted this pregnancy over I kept thinking that the longer I was pregnant the longer I got with both of the twins. I then sang a lullaby I wrote for them thinking that they would never again hear it together.
When contractions started I was a nervous wreck I didn't want it to be over. It was a short pregnancy because I was put on steroids so I wasn't happy about everything being over but at the same time I was.
I knew I needed to get to the hospital but I had to push so bad that I had Baby A at home. I was so happy she was ok and fully developed that I couldn't help but get emotional that she was ok.
Della Lynnae Newbie
6lb 3oz 19inch
A very happy Girl
After Della was born my contractions stopped I called Dr. Ambush and she wanted me to get to the hospital as soon as possible. I didn't want to go in fear of what I was going to be put threw but I had to do this or else I could really get hurt.
I still had a small tummy because I still had one more little one in there. I slipped past the kids while they were distracted. I really didn't want Lala noticing my little bump and questioning why its still there. She's young but smart she didn't say a thing and I got to the hospital.
I was put on the maternity ward because there where no other rooms available. I just stared at the empty crib thinking that I should have a little one in there. I had to be put into labor again and deliver the lifeless baby. I was in tears during the whole thing because I knew that I would be going home empty handed. I wasn't ready for the flowers and get well messages that where sent to me. The challenge mom's sent me one arrangement, Blake sent me another, and then the 3rd arrangement I wans't sure where it came from but it had my name on it so that's why it was sent to my room. They wanted me to stay over night in case I was going to bleed out.
I wanted to name my 40th child after Della Wriner because her 40th child was a Violet. Della named her daughter this before she even knew me but I thought it would be a neat connection between us. Blake and I even talked about a name for the second baby if it was a boy it would have been Droid and if we would have had a second girl (and we did) her name would be Dawn after his sister. We needed to fill out the birth and death certificate and so that was more paper work for me to handle on my own while in this cold empty hospital room.
the moment I was discharged I left and didn't want to go back for a LONG TIME. They still had Dawn under and incubator in case they would be able to work miracles but I knew that it was a long shot and decided to move on.
I got home and Shalom was happy to introduce me to her boyfriend Jake. I could tell he seemed to be a sweet guy and I enjoy watching the two interact together.
Lars and Laytin have been doing better with not getting total and complete attention 24/7
I was really sad but knew I had to move on. This type of thing happens and just because I'm doing the 10` baby challenge means nothing. I took my bath feeling as if I was washing the hurt and sadness away.
They still had my precious Dawn at the hospital preparing her for burial and I couldn't help but feel as if my heart was breaking much like when my dad died.
I then thought about Della and how she was never going to have her own sister. This made me feel like I needed to make sure she felt important and special so I quickly got into her room and was playing. I forgot what a sweet sound that really was. I then got a phone call from Della Wriner. I laughed and told her, hey Della I'm holding little Della. She laughed too and then asked me to meet her at her place. I was not sure what she was up to but when I questioned what was going on she told me not to worry about it and it was a surprise.
I tried calling Vanessa but she was busy so then I called Ashby. She was still pregnant because she was having a "normal" length pregnancy. She told me that she would be more than happy to tend the kids for a few hours. I then got ready to go.

She greeted me with a warm welcome and quickly hung up her phone I wasn't alarmed and figured she wanted to cheer me up well I was right. She explained that she had a surprise for me and that she wasn't going to say anything till we got closer to our destination. I asked "what about my children?" Della was proud to explain that Blake, Ashby, and my mom where going to take split shifts on watching the kids the entire weekend. I was happy about this and knew that they would be in good hands.

Della gave me a new hair style and I thought I looked awesome we where ready to get on the plane... PLANE?

Della and I arrived in Egypt I still couldn't understand how one moment I was at home sad and grieving and then the next I wanted to see what adventure laid ahead. I then got excited I have never been to Egypt so this was a way neat thing for Della to surprise me with.

I'm not going to give ALL our adventure away but I will tell you this Della was given the mummy curse and oh boy was that not easy to see. I was determined as ever to save her. I couldn't loose someone else that I cherished more than anything so I quickly got threw things to find the Soulpiece. Its what would cure Della of the mummy curse.

I don't know what got into me but I knew my friends life is a in the balance. We found the Soulpeice and I was more than happy for Della to be cured. This adventure was amazing and it was exactly what I needed to get my mind off things at home. Della wrote out the whole adventure and I would love for you to read it all here:

I was so happy that she was ok and as Della held me tight she told me
"We are sisters at heart"
I wasn't close to my sisters so hearing these words made me feel on top of the world. I then couldn't wait to get home and have a fresh look at things. I knew that life wasn't perfect and that death was a part of being a Sim but I never could have imagined having such wonderful friends, and kids when I started this challenge.
When I got home I then remembered that we needed to have Dawn's funeral and I had to call the hospital and get her tiny body. I wasn't ready for this but I knew it had to be done. This was all part of the process and if it didn't happen then I would never be able to heal completely.
I took the first step and bought a head stone. I was then going to call the hospital and see when I could come get her.
I held Della close and told her how much I loved her, remembered just how lucky I was that she didn't loose her too. I slept great that night but when going threw and trying on a new dress sent to my by my mom I received a phone...
The phone woke Lars up so I picked him up quickly to keep him from crying. Dr. Ambush was on the phone and asked if I was ready to hear what she was about to say...
Thanks you for reading and I would like to thank both Ashby Starr and Della Wriner for including Violet in your blogs with these two amazing trips. I didn't want to post the whole entry but I wanted to hit a few key moments. Your both amazing friends. I love feed back and I'm more than happy to receive it here and I have been getting name requests witch is AWESOME and I hope to start using those names soon. You can find me on Facebook but PLEASE check and see if its me or not. There are TWO Violet Newbie's now on Facebook and they ARE different sims.




















































Dun Dun Dun...
ReplyDeleteCould Dawn still be alive? lol I think so or at least that's the feeling that I got through the blog.
Very nice update!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI loved your Dun Dun Dun... because I just read this to my husband and then added that before I saw your post! I'm glad you liked it and I'm glad your questioning whether Dawn's alive or not :)
ReplyDeleteThank goodness I read this before starting on my next post, cause then I would have left out about your troubling pregnancy! I love that the precious baby that lost her life was named after me! :') I'm very much appreciated of this even though I would never see little Dawn again in this blog! But I'll always remember her! :D Thanks Vi and I love your post!
ReplyDeletewhere did you get magentas hair?
ReplyDeleteMagenta's hair is from the e-store.
ReplyDelete